• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Looking for god fort fights

DeletedUser3230

I started in Alamogordo in the end of juli - so I am still pretty new to this world. I like fort-fights - and now - when I am passed level 100 - I would like to participate in some.

I tried one last night - that was really not my style - so I hope that was not how they are in this world.
The attack was in advance 36 - 27 and both sides had a lot of hp bombs.
It was nearly totally unorganized - no leadership and no tactics. The only reason they won - was because they had a lot of players with a lot of hp.
And to win by taking the flag - when you are in advance by numbers - that is really boring.
I am not used to all those hp bombs - and I think maybe they are destroying the excitement. Players don't have to stick together and follow a tactic to survive - they can spread out - all over the fort and still survive.
If anyone know of towns - who have more organized and exciting ways to do fort fights - think of me - I would like to do more fights - but not like the one last night. I am now level 101 and an adventurer - so I will never be a hp bomb :)

Last edited by a moderator: