• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Left hand weapons

• Thread starter DeletedUser3230
  • Start date

DeletedUser3230

As far as I know - you have to be level 25 to take part in a fort fight. But many of the weapons are for lower levels - the bow is level 5. What is the purpose of these - if you cant use them ???

Very few would use a level 5 bow at level 25.
I don't have any suggestions but it seems to me that you should either give them a function or change the levels of the weapons.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
As far as I know - you have to be level 25 to take part in a fort fight. But many of the weapons are for lower levels - the bow is level 5. What is the purpose of these - if you cant use them ???

Very few would use a level 5 bow at level 25.
I don't have any suggestions but it seems to me that you should either give them a function or change the levels of the weapons.

You can take part in a fort fight, easy around fort overview's window. Lot's of alliance send daily telegrams about fort fight with bb code and you can open.

DeletedUser

Battles also show on the minimap. Lots of ways around innos dumb locked fort overview until L25.