• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

IDEA: completed quests in order

DeletedUser

Searching through completed quests can be difficult. Can they be put into some kind of order? Perhaps alphabetical or in quest sequence?

Thanks,

chuck42

DeletedUser

good idea +1

if they were at least grouped into the quest lines it would make it easier to search through them

DeletedUser

new layout = new function ?

I totally agree with this idea !!!! :up:

The best should be a possibility to order as we want (by group, level, title, order finished..., like an excel sheet) but if they are sorted by group, it would be a GREAT amelioration ! :whistle:

DeletedUser

Check out the achievements and quests !
Not to hard to find quests there.

Still in German but i asume it will get traslated one day so its really been done :)

DeletedUser

english... or not english ?

Still in German but i asume it will get traslated one day so its really been done :)

YES ! Really good ! :up:
but.... german.... :(
pouh ! it should be good to translate in english all new incoming on beta servers...
We can ban for non-english in profile. So...:whistle:

DeletedUser

Sure, you can find the normal quest lines there, but:
  • quest are not clickable, to look up the epilogue or requirements again for example, you still have to search for the quests in the quest book
  • secret questlines are not shown - sometimes you'll have to pause because of unfulfilled requirements, and if you're able to continue a few weeks/months later at last, you can't simply look up where you have stopped. (And no, I don't want to have hidden quests listed there - at least not visible for everybody)

That's where a sorted version of the quest book would come in handy - sorted by level of the initial quest & grouped by quest line; maybe even expandable categories for each quest line.