• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Hello everybody !

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
Hello everybody! I want to ask what the next sets will be at the nugget store and when. it's a personal question that I think just like me curiosity makes me ask this. I hope there will be sets like Lucille or the Wright brothers and they will be very close. I look forward to your response!

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
As always, we have premium sales throughout the year. We do not have an exact date for the next one, but before happening, it will be announced on each of our forums.
Until feel free to share any ideas of what kind of sets would you like to see in our next sales!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Hello everybody! I want to ask what the next sets will be at the nugget store and when. it's a personal question that I think just like me curiosity makes me ask this. I hope there will be sets like Lucille or the Wright brothers and they will be very close. I look forward to your response!
Lucille sale will probably come later on summer or after summer , they already did Lucille sale so i dont see it happening AGAIN so quick , first sale will probably be Summer spirits with some other stuff but before that we still have Winter events , Valentine event and St,Patrick event..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Oh no, what about Easter egg hunts? Abolished?

I'd also be there about 2 months earlier to learn Summer Nuggets Set. The grunt is the. Not everyone has the certain amount of money on the side and might want to save for the set if it is good. Otherwise only buy those who have money and the other ones look into the tube. You always have to change the money twice if you want to spend it or not.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Im really hoping Lucille will get some break im kinda getting sick of seeing that nearly every 2 months in shop. Thing is as i said before not many sets are still relevant or that usefull in the end.. And yea the lack of proper discounts on older sets is a thing too..

Maybe make something brand new like product+luck related premium ride. Or even new premium leadership ride so Murrieta can finally rest since it doesnt look it will come in tombola events. :'D And i think in both ppl would be interested along with current other sets.

Personaly i would like to see return of Gambler Charms, or even appearence of only avatar part sets sale where would be big sale of all avatar parts released before which we were able to buy but never returned after, except the tombola ones, (so sales can appear during their particular events) so it can give people slightly more options how to suit their avatar, because most of these was kinda cool ngl. But thats just my collector hoard stuff haha.

In the end i feel like Curling, Summer Spirits, ( Union ) are now the ones without having the sale for longest time.
---------------

Might be unpopular opinion but i think Union should return too at some point this year, its exactly the help what attackers needs to be able to hit cortinas on towers with additional attack it provides to take them down. And also its already only for "chosen" ones for too long in my opinion. Before wasnt cortina thing so it was way too strong which i agree with, but now i think its needed more than ever.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Im really hoping Lucille will get some break im kinda getting sick of seeing that nearly every 2 months in shop. Thing is as i said before not many sets are still relevant or that usefull in the end.. And yea the lack of proper discounts on older sets is a thing too..

Maybe make something brand new like product+luck related premium ride. Or even new premium leadership ride so Murrieta can finally rest since it doesnt look it will come in tombola events. :'D And i think in both ppl would be interested along with current other sets.

Personaly i would like to see return of Gambler Charms, or even appearence of only avatar part sets sale where would be big sale of all avatar parts released before which we were able to buy but never returned after, except the tombola ones, (so sales can appear during their particular events) so it can give people slightly more options how to suit their avatar, because most of these was kinda cool ngl. But thats just my collector hoard stuff haha.

In the end i feel like Curling, Summer Spirits, ( Union ) are now the ones without having the sale for longest time.
---------------

Might be unpopular opinion but i think Union should return too at some point this year, its exactly the help what attackers needs to be able to hit cortinas on towers with additional attack it provides to take them down. And also its already only for "chosen" ones for too long in my opinion. Before wasnt cortina thing so it was way too strong which i agree with, but now i think its needed more than ever.

If they dont nerf tower bonuses then yes UO should return but make the sale limited for all players ( for example every player can buy the set 1 or 3 times and then it disappears from the shop ) this is to avoid people going ALL IN buying 81 UO or even more lol

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Don't say anything without a lawyer :njub: . But Union Set won't be in the gold nuggets sale for the next few years. Has been discussed too often. Yes is a good set because of that

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Oh no, what about Easter egg hunts? Abolished?

I'd also be there about 2 months earlier to learn Summer Nuggets Set. The grunt is the. Not everyone has the certain amount of money on the side and might want to save for the set if it is good. Otherwise only buy those who have money and the other ones look into the tube. You always have to change the money twice if you want to spend it or not.
Easter event will take places as it always does.

Might happen this year :).

Artem124

Sergeant
curling is useless since its not upgradeable!
make a OP nugget drop set .. thats better then all sets and better then those mix combo nugget gear