• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Fort overview greyed out?

DeletedUser

Why is my fort overview button in beta Alamogordo still greyed out for me? I´m level 11 there and still it´s greyed out, I tought once you hit level 10 it would be visible. I can still press it tough. Is it supposed to be like this or is it a bug?:confused:
You can move this if it´s bug. Thanks for any answers. :)

DeletedUser

I can't remember if it has something to do with your level (If I remember right, my first fort battle was with level 8 or 9 - but that was back in TW v1.23 or so) - but I'm definitely sure that you have to be a member of a town to take part in fort battles.

Oh... I just saw that player Darth Maul 2 *is* actually in a town.. is the button still greyed out?

DeletedUser

Thank, I remembered wrong, I tought it was until level 10. thanks. If it´s not then there´s something weird going on! :D

DeletedUser

Ok. Will do ;)

EDIT// It´s visible now! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope. I´ve been logging out and in all the time, I bet that has the same effect as refresh, lol. :p