• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

few quest i like loki to get answer to

Niklas81

Private First Class
gm Loki . 1 can the take friend list up from 100 to 150-200 ? if yes when if no why not ?
2 the market when we have alot of items on the market can you fix so we can get total sum of the sells ? if yes when if no why not ? so i know if we can pick up 50k or 50kk
3 can the put in xp potions in bond shop for bonds money nuggets or at agnus ? if yes when if no why not ?
ty niklas81

Loki

The West Team
gm Loki . 1 can the take friend list up from 100 to 150-200 ? if yes when if no why not ?
2 the market when we have alot of items on the market can you fix so we can get total sum of the sells ? if yes when if no why not ? so i know if we can pick up 50k or 50kk
3 can the put in xp potions in bond shop for bonds money nuggets or at agnus ? if yes when if no why not ?
ty niklas81
Hello! :)

1. I don't remember seeing that suggestion before (I might be wrong). Personally, I don't see why not.
Any other opinions about such a change?

2. Let me see if I got this, you want to be able to see how much money you have available in total in the Market?

3. I am not a fan of that and believe that it would turn the servers into a total P2W (Pay to Win) situation.
I like buffs (that you can also purchase with Bonds) and quests with Wisdom potions or high flat exp. for levels +150.
Maybe introducing potions in other rewards, for example Adventures of Fort Fights.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
. I am not a fan of that and believe that it would turn the servers into a total P2W (Pay to Win) situation.
I like buffs (that you can also purchase with Bonds) and quests with Wisdom potions or high flat exp. for levels +150.
Maybe introducing potions in other rewards, for example Adventures of Fort Fights.
Oh god no don't do that , potions should be earned from quests/angus and yes probably from Adventures and Fort battles.

Etalon

Reservist
1. I don't remember seeing that suggestion before (I might be wrong). Personally, I don't see why not.
Good change for players. More friends = more activity and more opportunities to earn something at events

DeletedUser500

I don't remember seeing that suggestion before (I might be wrong). Personally, I don't see why not.
I personally use the friends list for actual friends in-game, not for event currency.
I would definitely like to see more space on the friends list, because 100 isn't enough, but also limit the value of event currency you can send and receive each day to prevent "Add Me" spam and multi accounts, while dramatically increasing the value of event currency awarded for multiplayer activities, to actually encourage activity and increase opportunities to do the gambling thing.

Niklas81

Private First Class
hi bean off Loki on 2 yes you got it right for sitting and calc alot is pain in the .
a other thing can we fix the craft so we can craft 200+ by typing in the number then clicking a
and open LTO bags a faster way by 1 click type in the number of bag you like to open

ungava

Private
ty niklas81
1 - If I remember correctly, there used to be an unlimited number of friends. At first it was really just friends on the list, but as soon as it made sense for the events we added everyone as a friend. Which resulted freezing in the game and you could hardly do anything. Because of that, they quickly capped it at 100 friends.
3 - No way, the game would immediately become pay to win.

Artem124

Sergeant
can you fix the problem where when i dont want to pick up all items off market because majority is sold and like 10-20% isnt sold.
when i remove not sold to get relisted.. after certain amount of items removed.. game crashes..
can you make it where you have a choice to remove unsold items only and not everything?