• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Dusty Trails Challenge - Feedback

Bro youre actually delusional. It says, clear as day, that YOU CAN'T HAVE more then 1 of each item per line. Meaning only 1 of each per horizontal line, one of each per diagonal line and also one of each per vertical line. If you say you read the rules but failed to complete the puzzle in the CORRECT WAY its not Loki's fault or anyone else's but your own ! Next time pay more attention to the things you have to do in order to have a valid entry to the contest.
if you dont understand the story, better dont comment it either!!!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
if you dont understand the story, better dont comment it either!!!
The only one that doesn't understand is you , the contest ask for 1 entry , you posted 2 entries and you asked for one to be deleted and the other to be counted as the correct answer which was not , you obviously didn't even understand how the game works because your answer was the most incorrect, yet Loki still kept your answer even though you broke the rules and posted your answer somewhere that everyone can see, you are delusional and that is the truth , you are trying to make a problem out of the littlest things, you have always done in this forum and also in the German forum , everybody knows that you are a toxic player who's only purpose in this forum and any other forum is to insult others , talk disrespectfully to other and not respect anyone or anyone's opinion. You actually need to grow up and act like a man , what you are doing for the past I don't even know how many years is just unacceptable, you are VERY LUCKY that you have not been permanently banned from any forum. If it was by my hand this would've happened years ago.

Disgusting little man.

The only one that doesn't understand is you , you are delusional and that is the truth , you are trying to make a problem out of the littlest things, you have always done in this forum and also in the German forum , everybody knows that you are a toxic player who's only purpose in this forum and any other forum is to insult others , talk disrespectfully to other and not respect anyone or anyone's opinion. You actually need to grow up and act like a man , what you are doing for the past I don't even know how many years is just unacceptable, you are VERY LUCKY that you have not been permanently banned from any forum. If it was by my hand this would've happened years ago.

Disgusting little man.
thank you so much for the nice words you are the best.