• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Duel Level Cap 450

DeletedUser3503

Hi,

I would like to know when duel level cap 450 will be released to the rest of the worlds.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I do not know, you need to ask your local community managers about that; it is already released on EN.

DeletedUser3503

Thanks. I did it. But, they told me for ask it at InnoGames :whistle:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I wish I could be the human embodiment of a company of five hundred people but sadly I am not :P

DeletedUser3503

Well... as always, the InnoGames´s style > Nobody knows :hmpf:

And the players never gets the information.

Let it be.

Thanks a lot ;)

DeletedUser3843

I wish I could be the human embodiment of a company of five hundred people but sadly I am not :P

Rofl Diggo :lol:, you really wish so? A lot of people would kick you to all parts if that happens. :P ofc there will some people who would give you a kiss, maybe.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Well... as always, the InnoGames´s style > Nobody knows :hmpf:

And the players never gets the information.

Let it be.

Thanks a lot ;)
Somebody knows, but seeing as it relates to PT and not us it is not the kind folks of the public beta who can help with that ;)

Rofl Diggo :lol:, you really wish so? A lot of people would kick you to all parts if that happens. :P ofc there will some people who would give you a kiss, maybe.
Bring it on! :shootout: