• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the dead quest rewards

Doretto

Reservist
Hello, what are the rewards for the new questline ''The Sinister Road: the Nine Levels of Mictlān''

Doretto

Reservist
do the questline and find out
jeez
or wait a week and check the questlink
Oh wow, who hurt you? Seriously, why did you even bother to write that passive-aggressive response Mr. obvious.

I cannot do the quest FYI, hence I'm here politely asking if anyone has done it and can tell me. Its a simple thing, you don't need to be smug about it.
If you don't know simply ignore the post, you don't have to get so sensitive because people ask questions. Its called basic manners and decency.

Doretto

Reservist
You can access the questline if your character has reached level 50 and you must have finished the "Save the Saloon, part 2" questline to see by yourself :)
Thank you for clarifying this. I'm a new player so I was wondering why I can't see it, one of my friends mentioned too that ''Save the Saloon, part 2'' is necessary. Which I have completed, but the new quest still didn't show up so I was very confused. Thankfully now I know it has a level requirement, so hopefully I'll make it to lvl 50 in time so I don't miss out on it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
do the questline and find out
jeez
or wait a week and check the questlink
that was hash , but I didn't hope for less from Masta
Thank you for clarifying this. I'm a new player so I was wondering why I can't see it, one of my friends mentioned too that ''Save the Saloon, part 2'' is necessary. Which I have completed, but the new quest still didn't show up so I was very confused. Thankfully now I know it has a level requirement, so hopefully I'll make it to lvl 50 in time so I don't miss out on it.
FYI , Save the Saloon Part 2 is necessary to unlock all the other quests so make sure you complete that. Unfortunately I don't do quests in beta I rather have the complete quest in my local server so I can't help you right now.. If no one tells you about the quest your best bet is to follow it manually by the text description that the quest giver gives you or if they update it fast enough in Tw-Calc.

Doretto

Reservist
that was hash , but I didn't hope for less from Masta

FYI , Save the Saloon Part 2 is necessary to unlock all the other quests so make sure you complete that. Unfortunately I don't do quests in beta I rather have the complete quest in my local server so I can't help you right now.. If no one tells you about the quest your best bet is to follow it manually by the text description that the quest giver gives you or if they update it fast enough in Tw-Calc.
I see so Saloon 2 is a main requirement for other quests too not just the event one, I'll make sure to complete it in the other worlds too then. Thank you for letting me know. I'm rushing level 50 right now so I'll hopefully be able to do the event quest myself in a day or 2.

killado

Private
Rewards are just experience and some money. Carefull there are some VERY DANGEROUS jobs requirements (Let's go cougars! :mexican:)