• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Crafting Tonnic Peddler - Why is this product so poor

DeletedUser3230

To get from level 550 to 600 as a tonic Peddler - you need to make around 100 bottles of Fine Liquer.

To do that you need a huge amount of products - all in all about 2100 sugar, 2100 potatoes, 1200 grain, 300 granite, 300 cotton, 300 fools gold, 200 saws, 400 jugs, 200 glass of water, 200 lotus flowers.
That is already a bit too hard - especially when it comes to getting the saws and lotus flowers.
- but the product - fine liqueur - honestly - you must be able to change it into something a little more worth the effort to make it.

21 sugar, 21 potatoes, 12 grain, 3 granite, 3 cotton, 3 fools gold, 2 saws, 4 jugs, 2 glass of water, 2 lotus flowers, and it takes about 23 hours just to make one - and the result - 15% due motivation and 10% energy. The same result is reached with two filtered cigarettes and one baked beans.
No way you can sell the stuff for a price that match the effort to make it.:blink:

So please - could you change this product to something worth the effort. You might also cut down the number of products needed - or both - but change the product - right now it is ridiculous. :mad:

DeletedUser

No way you can sell the stuff for a price that match the effort to make it.:blink:

So please - could you change this product to something worth the effort. You might also cut down the number of products needed - or both - but change the product - right now it is ridiculous. :mad:

Crafting was never about money. Well, maybe only for those who were the first to reach best crafts, but not anymore definitely.

About effort you put, it's not about 500-550 items, it's only about final weapon.
And some others do it for quest and work achievements.

I honestly hope they won't change the difficulty on that stage. I would hate to see every average player able to craft final weapons.

DeletedUser3230

Crafting was never about money. Well, maybe only for those who were the first to reach best crafts, but not anymore definitely.

About effort you put, it's not about 500-550 items, it's only about final weapon.
And some others do it for quest and work achievements.

I honestly hope they won't change the difficulty on that stage. I would hate to see every average player able to craft final weapons.

I have never sold very much of what I craft .- but I still think the fine liquer is very ppor - compared to the efford you put into it - so that is why I think it could be improved.