• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

craft switch

DeletedUser

wouldn't it be a great thing if you can switch your crafting profession?
reach 1000 points and then get the possibility to select another job?
with the timelock on the last 2 crafts, you should be stuck in your job for minimal a half a year

might be great to get rid of the other items you collect over the time
:p

DeletedUser

...might be great to get rid of the other items you collect over the time :p
You could also sell them for a fair price ;)

BTT, switching is not really a great idea; I'd prefer the suggestion of chosing a second profession after reaching a certain goal, e.g. crafting 5x your top product (those needed for the special weapons quests)

DeletedUser

You could also sell them for a fair price ;)

BTT, switching is not really a great idea; I'd prefer the suggestion of chosing a second profession after reaching a certain goal, e.g. crafting 5x your top product (those needed for the special weapons quests)

5..? :confused:

DeletedUser

I don't think I'll ever get over 220 or 120 or whatever I have on El Dorado. Crafting kind of sucks if you aren't rich or in a super active alliance that will sell you the things you need at a decent price.

My name is B Bear.

DeletedUser

..Crafting kind of sucks if you aren't rich or in a super active alliance that will sell you the things you need at a decent price...
True, there are some annoying lengths in crafting; but if you know at least three active players, each one having a different profession, it's no problem to manage.
And knowing three people in a social game isn't a big deal, is it?

DeletedUser2271

I don't think I'll ever get over 220 or 120 or whatever I have on El Dorado. Crafting kind of sucks if you aren't rich or in a super active alliance that will sell you the things you need at a decent price.

My name is B Bear.

The only "hard things" to get into the crafting are the 4 recipes at the end. Everything else is easy to do... yes it will take you time to get it. You need to make the jobs to get the products.

I understand that now 100% of the jobs are just a stupid thing to do to get money... and products for the crafting. Since they don´t have any other usage.

Im on a small alliance on many worlds, i did get to the 600 in most of them and without "friends that sell me the things at a decent price". The products needs you to do the jobs where they drop. It takes time... you can get to 150 faster been a dueller than get to 605 on the crafting collecting the products.

PS- The problems arise when there are 100 people working and giving the products to 1 player so that he can get to 605 very fast.

Last edited by a moderator: