• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Christmas Suggestion

Would you want to add 2 more years in the Xmas shop?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Hello , I know this is very early but it's better to be early than late.

I have a suggestion for the next Xmas event:

Add 2 more years slots in the shop. Since this year the shop will have 2020-2021-2022-2023 chests you can add 2018-2019 as well , the reason for this is the following: We know Murrieta is still a pretty good set even if its 5 years old, + this set has a Horse saddle that is very good in both attack and defence. Now you might think, Samuel Adams horse saddle also exist but it's more suitable in Attack rather than defence as it gives more skills for attack purposes. We also know that John Astor is the best defence horse saddle right now but the only problem is that it's a nugget set so not everyone is able to buy it or not anyone will be willing to buy it. Now you might also say that you can find Murrieta in Xmas gifts but that's not 100% , if you get it you get it ,if not then bad luck.. Adding the additional 2 year players will be able to get Murrieta without worrying that they will not get it in the gifts.

Now another thing is that Ron horse saddle also exists, sure it's pretty decent for defense but it's suitable more for the duelists. As a worker damager , worker don't really need the Attack bonus from the sets , he only needs the most Sector damage bonus as his aiming is very high and doesn't have any particular difficulties hitting a shot. Samuel Adams is an Attack horse saddle which gives Attack bonus and Sector damage bonus. So workers will mostly wear Murrieta horse saddle almost in every situation.

If you don't have any plans of making a horse saddle that is better than Murrieta but a bit worse than John Astor then I suggest to implement this idea.

Keep on searching!

Prices can be the following:

2018 = 1,000,000
2019 = 1,200,000
2020 = 1,400,000
2021 = 1,800,000
2022 = 2,500,000
2023 = 3,500,000

Feel free to say something about this and also share your thoughts as well and always remember to be friendly.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The idea is good, but the items that are no longer in the shop at the Christmas sale will drop from snowballs and/or pumpkins, so I don't think they need to be in the shop at Christmas sale, although I'm not against it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The idea is good, but the items that are no longer in the shop at the Christmas sale will drop from snowballs and/or pumpkins, so I don't think they need to be in the shop at Christmas sale, although I'm not against it.
What items are you referring to?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Items from the years you can't find bags/chests in the shop at Christmas Sale. For example, last year, Murrieta's and Zapata's dropped from snowballs and pumpkins.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Items from the years you can't find bags/chests in the shop at Christmas Sale. For example, last year, Murrieta's and Zapata's dropped from snowballs and pumpkins.
Oh , well , they can also be dropped from Gifts/Pumpkins, I don't think that would be a big deal , in the end it will not be 100% to drop A Murrieta chest because there's also a possibility you either get Zapata or Belschnickel..

Bisop

Private
You can get old sets from pumpkins, gifts and whatever else so this is basically useless thread. If murieta would not drop you from pumpkins then you have gift and whatever else next year so I really doubt that you wont get it at least once. Plus you can buy it on the market for 200k or so. I was able to get it 34 times so dont tell me that you dont have at least 1. 1678013402178.png

Football

Sergeant
You can get old sets from pumpkins, gifts and whatever else so this is basically useless thread. If murieta would not drop you from pumpkins then you have gift and whatever else next year so I really doubt that you wont get it at least once. Plus you can buy it on the market for 200k or so. I was able to get it 34 times so dont tell me that you dont have at least 1. View attachment 1162

On my server the murrietas went for 1 million lol

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You can get old sets from pumpkins, gifts and whatever else so this is basically useless thread. If murieta would not drop you from pumpkins then you have gift and whatever else next year so I really doubt that you wont get it at least once. Plus you can buy it on the market for 200k or so. I was able to get it 34 times so dont tell me that you dont have at least 1. View attachment 1162
Depends where you play and how many players actually play in that server. So I should wait years to get what I want? That is the most useless thing I ever heard.

P.s. If you don't like the idea because your multiaccount wont be able to get you free Murrieta's, don't call the thread useless. Only uselessness coming right now is from you and generally every time you reply to someone's thread.

Guiri

Corporal
I vote no, mainly because I have no problem with those poor damagers hitting a bit less hard ;)

Loki

The West Team
I've forwarded the idea 2 weeks ago but I think that we will not receive an answer any time soon. It's too early in the year.
The Christmas Event is not yet in discussion.