• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Christmas quest .... Cigars?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know where to get cigars? In non-Beta we trade with Indians. What do we do here? There aren't any in market either.

DeletedUser

Do you have to be a certain level because it doesn't show on my mini-map. Do you have your cigars lenivetz?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I c. Hey why did u hide some of your stats? Lol. Thanks for answering my questions. :up:I don't have Ambush (on your screenshot) either. My character on non-beta is lower than my beta character and "Trade with Indians" shows up on his mini-map. Thats why I was concerned. Also because I thought this was a seasonal quest with time constraints so I was panicking a little.:whistle:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
To be able to see and do a job, you need a certain amount of points in the skills used for the job, level has not much to do with it.

DeletedUser604

To be able to see and do a job, you need a certain amount of points in the skills used for the job, level has not much to do with it.

well actually you need your level x2 +21 of labor points toward that job to see it