• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.218 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I made a similar suggestion! Instead of duel, adventure, workers and soldiers tower. Instead of abbreviations with tower 1 bis 4. and instead of south biss north over west to Ostwisse. or highway, middle sector. it's better that way.

the legit

Private First Class
Welcomed Fort Battle QoL updated. I do like the Sector Labels and Leader Mode.

Regarding the Retarget offline characters, which is beta only (for now), I have some concerns and can identify the good and bad it can bring. I will withhold my opinion until I see some results and discussions on it.

martoru

Lance Corporal
For one of the "St. Patrick Day 2021 - repeatable quests". ID:3547 the objective is "Bandit duels won : 0/30" which is to much compared to any other quest that needs to be done in a day. You have to spend 150 energy for it, while similar other quests need 3 bandit KO's or 3 duels with players at most. I suggest changing this value to 5 bandit duels won which is 25 energy. Can someone post this message on beta as well, dont have an account there.

Emma Swan

Corporal
So lets make upcoming changelog with character bonuses change and the one after that changing formulas for duel/FF and after that bringing resistance back? probably each changelog each change because they cant multitask from what I have seen....

Loki, could you please send my regards with this lovely comment? Say I have good tits if that helps with attention? :D

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Emma you know that Loki always forwards suggestions? He rarely answers. Maybe Gefeld/Leik will get it from Loki ;) you never know. or Diggo11 Reads with or Henry from time to time when he or she is on

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Thought it was LCM! it's someone else Henry. Cool saying Emma :njub::up: Good suggestion, but you know it will take a long time until it is perhaps implemented

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Is anyone testing the new feature, the offline? On Alamogordo or Enewatak?

Fort Battle Changes - Ladder Mode Generals can now draw arrows on the fort battle map to supplement chat instructions. By clicking the middle mouse button (mouse wheel), you can get a silver one

Arrow between any two boxes and right-click a golden arrow

draw. Other fighters can toggle the visibility of these arrows on and off by clicking the pointing hand button.

Even when an update comes. Will it only work once the beta has tested it and given feedback!

Fort Battle Changes - Goal Change for Offline Players Once per battle, generals can change the objective box of all offline teammates. This is an experimental addition and is only available on the beta server where you can provide your feedback on this change.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
One must! Better reward the attackers! As with roulette, that means black double red single.

Attacker double reward

Bonds overview:
Performance double
Participation double
Double award Online
bonus double
Win bonus double
Union Pacific Bonds Double
Experience points double
Money $ Double

Otherwise few will go to the attacker's side! And we waited a very long time until it was activated on Normal Worlds! The only world where I fight games is Germany Phoenix. They often have more attackers than defense. You could test it offline there. Since Beta doesn't have the same amount of players in the Att. Was once with Deff and Att apparently only 10 and against a city where no general was true "be angry :mad:". It's time @Diggo11 that there has to be more ranks, not just Major General!