• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Black Heart of the Dead set NEED TO BE NERFED!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The topic appeared 24 hours ago, so your argument about needing more people to agree with either side is still premature.
I'm just pointing out a fact buddy. Don't hate , in any game , communities and management have to come together and give as much information as possible for something to change.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
So, you need 100 players to agree on something before it can be changed? Well, sometimes you need 2 people to make the point, 98 can go drink beer or something, play bowling whatever...
In a normal game yes , well , most games have administration that can handle all that , but games like The-West , it has to be the community. But well , we know how that plays out.

Mia Corvere

Reservist
I don't think "crazy builder stats" are a different topic, if anything, the Black Heart set makes it even worse. New worlds are seeing tanks last for 2-3 rounds if they get lucky, players aren't even trying to pretend they want to play tanks under such circumstances, hurting their own teams. I'm not saying InnoGames should compensate for non-teamplayerness of players, but given it'll discourage people from FF in general, which is perhaps the most important community aspect of the game, something should be done.

Mullet

Reservist
I'm just pointing out a fact buddy. Don't hate , in any game , communities and management have to come together and give as much information as possible for something to change.
Come on, champ, nobody is hating or anything. Just having a civil discussion about the issue, that quite a number of people find disturbing. You pointed out previously that I hate on new support role: quite the contrary, I am encouriging players to try it out and consider playing BHD full time, since the bonus is so overpowered for the whole team. But on the other hand, tanks will be "re-specing" to dmg. Some masochists will stay as they are, but why would the majority of them WILLINGLY earn lesser rewards and waste their resources, if they can earn greater rewards in a long run (also there is a ceiling, down the line even dmg will start to suffer), if they just make an investment on Christmas?
you cry for free set atack bonus but you dont say anything when builder come at fort with 400+ atack base LOL , when the rest barely hit 250 atack we leave in a crazy world this days
That´s for another topic, but the thing is, there is a difference between 1300 hit and 3,5k+ hit occuring far more.

Mia Corvere

Reservist
The rewards are actually the "sweet spot" (in this case, the bitter spot) from which it'll spiral down. If tanks stop playing tanks because suddenly they don't get enough bonds or XP to even lightly cover the pain of dying (higher for tanks as we know...), then they'll start coming as dmg. But if there are no tanks to collect dmg points on, the battle will only last so long and nobody will get any rewards in the end. And no awe-worthy dmg either.

Sure, most people don't fight for rewards, my hope is that it's to feel the team spirit etc. But what kind of spirit are we creating if everyone's dead in 15 rounds? And there's nothing to sweeten the deal anyways?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Just having a civil discussion about the issue, that quite a number of people find disturbing. You pointed out previously that I hate on new support role:
Then I hope more people will share their thoughts about the issue, I personally haven't really tested the set and when playing alongside I didn't see any difference. ( That's my view though, I'm not saying it not as you guys say ) so I'm not commenting if the set needs a change or not because I simply don't know.

I don't remember saying that you hate the support role, if you can provide me with what exactly I said I might have a better response.

Mullet

Reservist
Then I hope more people will share their thoughts about the issue, I personally haven't really tested the set and when playing alongside I didn't see any difference. ( That's my view though, I'm not saying it not as you guys say ) so I'm not commenting if the set needs a change or not because I simply don't know.

I don't remember saying that you hate the support role, if you can provide me with what exactly I said I might have a better response.
My bad, lead quite a few convos about that, so I got it mixed up. Sorry about that, mate.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Well, I believe most of us have played for at least 2 years so we do have some experiences from first hand. I play tank, I play dmg so I can compare both. When Captain was released, Cortina was handeling it too well, it was actually difficult to win as attacker tbh. But in attack cortina was cake for Ron. [Ron was very effective in attack in general]. Then Sousa came which caused destruction and def was struggling to survive lol, Sousa was just slaying everybody. Leavenworth was introduced and? He can barely handle Sousa still. It could for 1-2 rounds but when you are standing against 10 duelers with sousa, well good luck to you, even builder or soldier with massivly high hp had problem. Even if you have leavenworth upgraded on 2 or 3, Sousa withh destroy you, unless you are builder. But speaking from experience, builder has no chance either now... Then Black heart came and, well, we know what is happening now. Duelers are too strong, they can crit very often now, and usually when team takes couple of low levels duelers, they crit et least once as well which affects you. Thus, do something with that stupid resistance. Kordiak and more upcoming sets need to have resistance, higher, so you can take under 1000 hit from dueler instead of under 2000. Also, I would personally change crit chance hit for duelers ONLY if they are on their own tower. Whenever they go away, lower down the % for crit. That could help giving hope to people and encourage them to be tank again, nowdays people go rather dmg than as tank, who knows why.................. ehm.....

Also, by making new sets, you have to imagine not FF 120vs 100 but 20 vs 20 thats usually what is happening on words 1 or 2 years older. Lets be honest, every worlds is almost dead after 2nd christmas. So maybe you can handle as tank soldier dressed in leavenworth between 2 other tanks with the same dress, but if you are on dead server alone next to a adventurer and builder and behind you are 3 dmgers, you know.... That thinking is kinda missing here. Not everybody comes from every year new full server, we are also veterans here, who would like to play but we cant.....