• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

attack - then leave town

• Thread starter DeletedUser3230
  • Start date

DeletedUser3230

Not really sure where to post this. I never thought much about this before as I don't think this options is exploited much - ot has been exploited much.

That is attack someone in a duel - or as many as you can in a short time until you run out of energy and get short on hp, then leave town, before anyone can fight back or put a bounty on you.

I don't think this should be possible- It should be like when you go to a hotel - if you attacked someone recently - they should be able to attack back - even if you leave town.

Why is this so? - and what do you think about this ?

DeletedUser500

I am pretty sure there is already a task about this, I reported it as a bug last year sometime after some njub was doing is to my town and leaving his town before I could hit him back. I'm sad to see that it's still an issue after all this time :(