• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Are you kidding with me 720 hours!!!!?

DeletedUser

Really InnoGames, REALLY!

1 part of the 4th main store quest line is doing exploration for 720 freaking hours!
Please tell me that you are trolling? Freaking 720 HOURS that freaking 30 days.
30 days for doing that work = 8640 Energy points, this is honestly really really *Input curse word', i don't know what i can say im speachless...

Edit : I promise you, that if we have to do a work for 720 hours (I can accept 20-25 hours but NOT 720 hours) then you will lose a couple of players including me, this kind of stuffs removes the fun from a game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2888

you have 2 options, you don't have to do 720 hours... It's just a troll option

DeletedUser1406

Well, you can't be a bored cowboy unless you explore the whole map, right? :lol:

DeletedUser

well, you have to do 720h when you want the title, and i guess there are some people (the so called "collectors" that want everything this game has to offer) who want this title ;)

when i read it first on tw-db, my thought was that the devs are trolling us like they did with the "8 hour hay hupply"-set. i still think it is a joke, i believe it when i reach this point of the quest on the productive worlds^^

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
For obvious reasons, I suggest you choose Your Way and not Seth's Way. The exact amount will be lowered in a future update, but as the quest text says, you'll still be exploring for the practical equivalent of a month.

DeletedUser2271

Really InnoGames, REALLY!

1 part of the 4th main store quest line is doing exploration for 720 freaking hours!
Please tell me that you are trolling? Freaking 720 HOURS that freaking 30 days.
30 days for doing that work = 8640 Energy points, this is honestly really really *Input curse word', i don't know what i can say im speachless...

Edit : I promise you, that if we have to do a work for 720 hours (I can accept 20-25 hours but NOT 720 hours) then you will lose a couple of players including me, this kind of stuffs removes the fun from a game!

FIRST RULE: GET TO THE QUEST BEFORE BASHING IT OUT.

Ready tutorials (and you are reading them wrong... terribly wrong) makes you dumb and not to see the quests on what they are.

So get to the quest and you will find out that there are 2 options to get the item that the employer asks. The Seth way (he is a very very patient man) and your way.

But... when you get to some quest that asks for 45 precious stones and 50h of breaking up gangs, plus 40 hours of robbing trains and 20 loot bags... what will you say...

DeletedUser3230

I think it is fine as it is- then taht title is going to be something you have to earn :)

DeletedUser

For obvious reasons, I suggest you choose Your Way and not Seth's Way. The exact amount will be lowered in a future update, but as the quest text says, you'll still be exploring for the practical equivalent of a month.
I want that title, and I hope, that you won't change it when I'll be halfway through... (you shouldn't change quests after release. It was okay with halloween because of the time limitation (sort of) but changing the second part of mainstory for example was absolutely redundant, especially since I (and many other players) was at 4/5 when you changed it from KOs to Wins...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Changing it after release is better than not changing it at all. There are plenty of players who aren't even at the second part of the main story at the moment, so it will at least help those players. Same with this one, it'll help those who aren't there yet. If you're good enough to be here already, you might not even need the help that a reduced requirement would give you.

DeletedUser

If you are good you can have harder game so you won't be that good? what kind of logic is that? :D Well...at least announce it properly please when the time comes, thanks :) (not like, "something changed in a few quests" :))

DeletedUser2271

Changing it after release is better than not changing it at all. There are plenty of players who aren't even at the second part of the main story at the moment, so it will at least help those players. Same with this one, it'll help those who aren't there yet. If you're good enough to be here already, you might not even need the help that a reduced requirement would give you.

Everyone would need it...
The ones that get there now, will just have to think: 1 year making 2h each day or 5h on the same day?
If they get that to... 50 hours, well the ones that made 5h still get a problem since they had to choose between 1 year at 2h and 5h and not less than a month with 2h each day or the 5h.

But i understand why they made that value. That quest was pointed to level 40. For the ones that are not rushing, they can make the quest in 3 to 4 months easily. And the prize will get them a pretty raise on, almost, every job. On the other side, for that level, Prison guard is a dangerous job.

We have to remember that for, almost, everyone the quest will only be hard when it comes to part 8 where the most hard jobs will start to show up. Jobs that 98% of the players never did, some because they are not needed and others because they are too dangerous.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Due to delays in rolling out an update, Joony has made a liar of me and decided today that we will strip the change out of our waiting code. Sorry for any confusion.

DeletedUser

that means the 720 hours won't be changed at all? or just not as soon as you possibly said somewhere else?

DeletedUser

ok, thanks. then all i need to say is, challenge accepted :njub:
i dont have any plans that can't wait another 720 hours^^

DeletedUser

You would propably have to keep working for about 2 months to achieve that, maybe more :P It ain't worth it.Just do the 5 hours :D

DeletedUser

with higher energy premium about 48 days, if i manage to get 15h per day and 8h of sleep. one hour backup for messing around, getting market stuff or some crap.

i'm definately not one of them players who need to do everything like the 50k jobs achievement and buy tons of energy for it in the shop or possess every item that's available, but 720 hours of work seems possible to get a fairly rare title.
after all, the title bored cowboy is precisely describing how i feel after more than 5 years west :p