• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Ambush (A Strange Animal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeful

Reservist
Game version: __
Game world: __Enewetak
Browser + version: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: Hopeful__

Reproducibility: __5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Ambush (A Strange Animal)

Current situation:
__
Sheriff John Fitzburn

We still haven't figured out what kind of creature I saw last night.
I just have to know! Our town could be in danger. So, I've got a plan.<... » read more

Requires:
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    This quest is only available from 25.03.2017 at 17:00 until the 02.04.2017 at 06:00.
  • - This quest is only available from 26.03.2017 at 18:00 until the 03.04.2017 at 06:00.
  • - This quest is only available from 27.03.2017 at 18:00 until the 04.04.2017 at 06:00.

__

Expected situation:
__The quest would change into instructions so I can carry out the requirements of the quest. The first requirement is met but I cannot complete the quest.
__

Installed Userscripts: no script used
__

Just wait. You will see the quest will be automatically completed, when the time window is reached. in 3 days, the quest will be completed

DeletedUser1406

Just wait. You will see the quest will be automatically completed, when the time window is reached. in 3 days, the quest will be completed
Well, yeah. But that doesn't change the fact that the quest might indeed be bugged :p.

DeletedUser1406

Apparently the thing wasn't precisely supposed to be like that but as long as the quest is finishable it'll remain as it is :p

DeletedUser2971

This is a bad joke 3 days waiting for ................ You do find a nothing clever more, pity about the game

Status
Not open for further replies.