• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

1 billion dolars

bilionare

Reservist
As you can see I've managed to collect 1 billion dolars in this trash game. However the cash increase width of the cash and cash in the bank window? As you can see the numbers are crossing into the wrong window. Please add this into the next update Thank you.

1700145192886.png

same for bank window - the 1 is going off the board.
1700145216373.png

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Very nice - unfortunately it doesn't prove whether it's your account! Or you manipulated it. Because of this, always provide proof that it is also your account! Namely signature and with your nickname and avatar. Then I say congratulations

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Very nice - unfortunately it doesn't prove whether it's your account! Or you manipulated it. Because of this, always provide proof that it is also your account! Namely signature and with your nickname and avatar. Then I say congratulations
He isn't asking for recognition Baggy..
I don't know, but after I reached 500 million, I no longer felt the motivation to continue collecting. I've been spending for about half a year now, but I still have 420 million.

Maybe a 1b achievement would motivate me.
Just make important sets +4 so you don't have to spend real money on the later newly updated set for at least 2-3 years.

the legit

Private First Class
As you can see I've managed to collect 1 billion dolars in this trash game. However the cash increase width of the cash and cash in the bank window? As you can see the numbers are crossing into the wrong window. Please add this into the next update Thank you.

View attachment 2171

same for bank window - the 1 is going off the board.
View attachment 2172

Only need another $ 1 142 838 906 to reach the maximum amount :whistle: