• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.153 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
The set is deemed to be too overpowered for the current state of the game and, as such, will not be re-implemented in the game, whether through sales or any other means.
While that's good news..
It "only" took 2 years to confess that, and while saying it's too overpowered, you still won't do anything about the ones exist in the game..

Like which company does this?
"Hey this set destroyed/is destroying our game but who cares, let it be!"

Weapon/Sector damage is too high for start.
and the J. Cortinas set will only be available for Christmas
If this new Wilson set was any better, there would be no problems with selling that as they promised..

But they keep conflicting with themselves..

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Will there be 1 set? where is good? where nobody has anything to suspend or is that wishful thinking? As in the At as in the Def is equally stabbed :boone:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I don't understand your English sadly

But there must have been a better Attacker Tank set to give them a chance.

Deleted User - 117052

As for future set ideas....

Work sets:
Construction sets, luck sets, product drop sets, and exp sets are always highly regarded. Maybe some hybrid sets, with speed, money and Labour points mixed in too.

Please, really think about level of % bonuses (product, $, exp, luck, speed, regen) included in those sets. Last year created sets were smashing current tombola benchmarks at the time (P. Revere, fisherman, free sets apart from Easter waste were fine too). This year, unfortunately, you have started to give sets with bonuses powerfull as single item of sets mentioned above. :( As a "suicide dueller" I´m collecting them kind of from collectors duty - if I behaved "economically", I would spin only for free, because premium medals have much higher game value, than the most of your current year creations. :(

For example fisherman weapons (apart from rod being for some stupid reason 2 % $ weaker than net) are quite fine idea, how new things should look like > they aren´t the best weapons for product drop, but they are very respectful alternative (to Clyde and Martha) and giving me more money for "shortage" of products instead. Idk if it´s only my opinion, but I don´t need bombastic sets, which trashes current benchmarks by a country mile, just small steps forward or some interesting new alternatives on par with current benchmarks.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
but I don´t need bombastic sets, which trashes current benchmarks by a country mile, just small steps forward or some interesting new alternatives on par with current benchmarks.
Exactly this is what I'm/we're trying to say.

We don't need Power-creep (aka "Bombastic" sets)
But at the same time, we shouldn't be going backwards either. Because we can't ignore the previous sets that still exists/can be gathered.

So like you said, either nice alternatives that are worthy to have, or small steps forward.

However, that would require the previous sets-play styles to be well balanced.
Which is not the case for some, or even the most.
(Believe Lulu and some others already mentioned some/all of those)

Can you hire me for 3 days so I can update all the items left myself and you don't have to spend another 10 months pretending that you're improving the game while all you do is change stats of 20 hats per 2 weeks?
And I promise to help him voluntarily.
Maybe we can fetch Lulu too while at it.

Take It Easy

Reservist
The set is deemed to be too overpowered for the current state of the game and, as such, will not be re-implemented in the game, whether through sales or any other means.

This is unfair for new players who play in old servers.
You should sell again union officer in servers where it has already been sold, so new damagers could buy it and stop feeling useless in fort fights, and at the same time you shouldn't sell it in servers opened in the last two years.

Sell union set on worlds that it has already been sold sounds fair. Or remove the set xompeltely and refund those who bought it.
This would bring lots of money that could be reinvested into the game for future development.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
This is unfair for new Damager players who play in old servers.
Fixed for ya.

Real injustice was done to Tanks however, by releasing such absurdly OP set.
2 full years and some more months now.
new damagers could buy it and stop feeling useless in fort fights
Damagers and being useless doesn't go together in this game.
That word would fit Tanks more than anything.

However, yes, (upgraded) Union gives too much edge over others.

Conclusion or tl;dr if you will;
In order to sell it again,
They either have to nerf it, like they should have 2 years ago, or they have to nerf it.

There is no other way.
Sell union set on worlds that it has already been sold sounds fair.
Same as above.

Also let's not forget the fact that it's too powerful when Defending too.
And there is no equivalent. Or anything that comes close even.

So more of it means even more impossible win for Attackers.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Talking of future tombolas..

Can we possibly have some modification to the RNG mechanics that it will be "less RNG and more pseudo RNG" so that it no longer gives the same totally useless item to the same person many times and wanna make him/her quit the game altogether?