• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Login Rewards

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Can someone explain the new Login Rewards to me please
It says you get 1% then 2% then 3% then 4% then 15 Nuggets
It doesn't say 1% of what exactly
If it's 1% of your daily XP gained, then it sucks
I sit for 12 to 15 hours straight duelling and generate over 100,000 XP some days and I am used to getting 10,000+ XP Login bonus for my efforts
If my suspicions are correct, them this is just another example of INNOGames choosing to take something away and replace it with something inferior :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser2888

it's the % of the xp needed for the next level. (needed for level 120 if you are level 120)

DeletedUser3230

I would still like to get the number of exp we get. The screen is not very informative.

DeletedUser

At lvl 120 with all but one if my toons id much rather get something useful like a health or energy potion or a bag with common/rare product , once it has a practical use id be happy. Exp is only useful for lvl 1-119 and people interested in rankings

DeletedUser3407

I would say that 15 nuggets and bonds every week are enough of a reward.

DeletedUser3230

It is not very important to me how much I get in reward - but I think the old way was more fun - You got after how much exp you got the day before- so the number gave some information about your activity the day before. Now you just get the same over and over-.

Nice to get rewards true - but very boring now.

DeletedUser2901

I would say that 15 nuggets and bonds every week are enough of a reward.

+1 for big reward.

But ı must say something about experience gifts. after 120 level players should get little buffs too. for example first day %5 energy bonus cookie, fourth day %15 energy bonus cookie.