• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Harvest Event 2021 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Click clack beep boop

So 2 things to drop from jobs (Rye and Wheat) as 1 wasn't enough?

I hope the drop rate is good since they won't give us anything with PvP features.. Again.

Click clack beep boop

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
has the error been resolved by harvest time? I can't find any grains and yesterday I had 15 hours of palisade dishes and 8 hours of tree plants and nothing at all yesterday

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
has the error been resolved by harvest time? I can't find any grains and yesterday I had 15 hours of palisade dishes and 8 hours of tree plants and nothing at all yesterday
I've gotten a few wheat ears, but no rye yet however I haven't done harvesting jobs though, so it may be 'fixed' It looks like the drop rate is very very low.
Both the Wheat and Rye Ears should be dropping. Please note that the Rye Ears only drop from harvest related jobs (e.g. tobacco, cotton, tomatoes, oranges etc. ). If you are having further issues with finding these, please send us a ticket...or mentioned it here :P.

Aron

Private
I am sure, I made some progress with rye ears achievement last year. I had some quest items in inventory, which drops from ears, but when event started this year I had 0% progress with rye ears, like my previous progress was reseted with the start of the event. What would happen if I had finished achievement with rye ears last year? Would it be possible to collect it again?

I can confirm, it is possible to get both ears from 1 job, if it is harvesting job. I got it 2 times so far.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I am sure, I made some progress with rye ears achievement last year. I had some quest items in inventory, which drops from ears, but when event started this year I had 0% progress with rye ears, like my previous progress was reseted with the start of the event. What would happen if I had finished achievement with rye ears last year? Would it be possible to collect it again?
Yes, the amount of rye/wheat ears has been reset, so everyone would have started at 0.

I can confirm, it is possible to get both ears from 1 job, if it is harvesting job. I got it 2 times so far.
Thank you :).

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
I don't like that there are two different rye ears dropping and they both count toward your quota. That makes the statistical likelihood of getting the Diamond Revolver even more remote since only a certain percentage of the rye ears you'll get are green ones. The Revolver should possibly drop from either ear.

EDIT: Nevermind...the achievement only tracks the green ones. My bad.

Vetus

Reservist
Are these 2 quest bugged? Neither are available.

• - Resolve: Ambush (Harvest festival preparation) Place: Ghost town
  • - Resolve: Torn pieces of cloth (Harvest festival preparation) Sheriff

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Are these 2 quest bugged? Neither are available.

• - Resolve: Ambush (Harvest festival preparation) Place: Ghost town
  • - Resolve: Torn pieces of cloth (Harvest festival preparation) Sheriff
They are - they are being worked on. Thank you for your patience :).