• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Fixed duels

SKVO1

Reservist
Good evening.
I didn’t find anything about fixed duels in the new rules. Previously, this was not allowed. What about such duels now?

ss68

Reservist
Wdym fixed duels ? You mean like asking for someone to make you pass out or what ? Be like "hey, unequip your weapon, im gonna attack you for xp now" ?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I'm pretty sure fixed duels are against the rules but yet , you need to get reported to actually be punished for it. The game doesn't have the possibility to find this kind of duels by itself. 3rd party has to see you both doing it and if he report you both then support will look into your duel log and see the clothes and weapons you were wearing ( they are able to do that ) . Again it's not very punishable, you will mostly get 1 day or 3 depending on how many times you have done it.

Long story short, if they don't see you , go for it :D

P.s. I don't promote Fixed duels.

But what if you delete the logs and then the deleted logs? I know in some servers this is very strict but in servers with lots of players its really hard to track this unless with excessive reports

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
But what if you delete the logs and then the deleted logs? I know in some servers this is very strict but in servers with lots of players its really hard to track this unless with excessive reports
Doesn't matter if you delete any logs , support can see all your logs up to a certain time frame.

SKVO1

Reservist
This is not about me, but about other players who do this to gain experience. So I would like to know about the legality of such duels.