• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Dusty Trails Challenge - Feedback

Loki

The West Team

Loki

The West Team
@Loki, please explain, why you did not use the solution i had provided and which was deleted by you.
i had asked you to use this one and have not even considered to or found it worth to reply in any way!
You need to respect the rules of the contest. You can't just post your entry wherever you want to.
Your entry from this topic has been deleted because you have made your entry public in a contest where entries were secret till the deadline.
As the contest is over, I have restored your post. This was not a correct either.
taschunkas_tomahawk.png
buntline_wyattearp.png
boones_axe.png
schofield_jessejames.png
collector_rifle.png
schofield_jessejames.png
collector_rifle.png
taschunkas_tomahawk.png
buntline_wyattearp.png
boones_axe.png
buntline_wyattearp.png
boones_axe.png
schofield_jessejames.png
collector_rifle.png
taschunkas_tomahawk.png
taschunkas_tomahawk.png
collector_rifle.png
buntline_wyattearp.png
boones_axe.png
schofield_jessejames.png
boones_axe.png
schofield_jessejames.png
collector_rifle.png
taschunkas_tomahawk.png
buntline_wyattearp.png

You need to respect the rules of the contest. You can't just post your entry wherever you want to.
Your entry from this topic has been deleted because you have made your entry public in a contest where entries were secret till the deadline.
As the contest is over, I have restored your post. This was not a correct either.
i respect the rules and respected the rules.
but your workflow was just not working as you know.
so of course you can declare me guilty for your fault.
thats great. you ignored for more than one week in order to eliminate any chance to correct.
thank you so much again, my friend!

thats great. you ignored for more than one week in order to eliminate any chance to correct.
forgot to mention: you would better delete your account now!

Loki

The West Team
What exactly have I ignored? :)
Did you expect me to tell you if your entry was correct or not? Cause that's not how a contest works.
You have submitted two entries and have asked me to take the first one in consideration which I have but it was not correct.

What exactly have I ignored? :)
Did you expect me to tell you if your entry was correct or not? Cause that's not how a contest works.
You have submitted two entries and have asked me to take the first one in consideration which I have but it was not correct.
sure, feel great, bro.
seems nothing is ever embarassing to you.

ss68

Reservist
sure, feel great, bro.
seems nothing is ever embarassing to you.
Bro youre actually delusional. It says, clear as day, that YOU CAN'T HAVE more then 1 of each item per line. Meaning only 1 of each per horizontal line, one of each per diagonal line and also one of each per vertical line. If you say you read the rules but failed to complete the puzzle in the CORRECT WAY its not Loki's fault or anyone else's but your own ! Next time pay more attention to the things you have to do in order to have a valid entry to the contest.