• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.221 - Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@Loki Regarding Special Bonuses , can we get higher bonuses at some point? 20-25% is very low. The bonuses should've been 50% minimum since they are called "Special" and they are once per month and you hardly even get 1 level even if you sit and do 15s for 24/7 , if I want a 20% experience bonus I can just put Avocado..

Now a 50% experience bonus for example can show a bigger result and I'm pretty sure players will be more happy with that. I'm sure players are happy now too for the bonuses, I am too but honestly you hardly see any difference.

I hope we see higher bonuses next month.

aimgei

Lance Corporal
@Loki Regarding Special Bonuses , can we get higher bonuses at some point? 20-25% is very low. The bonuses should've been 50% minimum since they are called "Special" and they are once per month and you hardly even get 1 level even if you sit and do 15s for 24/7 , if I want a 20% experience bonus I can just put Avocado..

Now a 50% experience bonus for example can show a bigger result and I'm pretty sure players will be more happy with that. I'm sure players are happy now too for the bonuses, I am too but honestly you hardly see any difference.

Well...the 20% from the event is not the same as 20% from the avocado, but on the rest of the argument I'm on your side.

Emma Swan

Corporal

Agreed, as well as work points. Even with christmas set there is no chance to find some higher shiny items for collection.... But, they are still using the same items aka rewards for fairy trade so.... lets keep dreaming :D

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Well...the 20% from the event is not the same as 20% from the avocado, but on the rest of the argument I'm on your side.
You are right the bonuses are a bit different. Honestly I don't know how exactly all these bonuses work. For example if you get let's say 50% wood in 1 hour , you will get 50% + 50% ( ratatouille ) = 75% in 1 hour. 15 s work totally different.

Experience bonuses work totally different for some reason. If you get let's say 300 experience in 15s and you add 25% bonus you should get 375 but it's not like that at all , you just get around 308-310 which is being count only as 2.5%. It's either weird or I just don't know what I'm talking about. Moral of the story is that you actually get the bonuses in 1 hour and not in 15s. If you get 50% in 1 hour , you get 5% in 15s.

aimgei

Lance Corporal
You are right the bonuses are a bit different. Honestly I don't know how exactly all these bonuses work. For example if you get let's say 50% wood in 1 hour , you will get 50% + 50% ( ratatouille ) = 75% in 1 hour. 15 s work totally different.

Experience bonuses work totally different for some reason. If you get let's say 300 experience in 15s and you add 25% bonus you should get 375 but it's not like that at all , you just get around 308-310 which is being count only as 2.5%. It's either weird or I just don't know what I'm talking about. Moral of the story is that you actually get the bonuses in 1 hour and not in 15s. If you get 50% in 1 hour , you get 5% in 15s.
The xp bonus from Avocado and other such items is additive, it gets added to the bonus from the clothes and is applied to the base value of the work(there's also a bonus based on LP). The event bonus is the same as the worker bonus, being multiplicative, an "actual" 20% bonus to your xp, after all other bonuses are already taken into account.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The xp bonus from Avocado and other such items is additive, it gets added to the bonus from the clothes and is applied to the base value of the work(there's also a bonus based on LP). The event bonus is the same as the worker bonus, being multiplicative, an "actual" 20% bonus to your xp, after all other bonuses are already taken into account.
That's interesting. But I wonder as to why it should work like that? Normal bonuses being multiplicative would actually help players reach 250 in a more logical time frame. Not that we will see anyone reach 250 for at least 3-5 years with the exception of beta players and really really old players that play non stop since the start. I'm almost certain that they just don't want you to reach 250 ever at this point.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Then the bonuses also affect fort combat! Otherwise Loki would not have called the fort fight for Thursday but for Friday

ss68

Reservist
Having extra bonuses from time to time is good. You could implement these extra bonuses for every weekend, not just once a month. The way it is now just feels pathetic to me.. A weak attempt to please the few remaining players.

Here is an example of how I would run things:

Weekend 1 of the month: % money + % drop chance + energy regen
Weekend 2: % experience FROM WORK only + motivation regen (Church builders/job XP farmers)
Weekend 3: % product drop chance + work motivation regen
Weekend 4: % movespeed bonus + % energy + % experience FROM DUEL and FF (obviously encourages FFs and duels)

I left out an essential bonus for each weekend so that people would still need to use consumables in order to take advantage of the event (w1 has no motivation regen, w2 no energy as well as w3 and w4 no duel motivation regen). Can be mixed and matched however, this is just an example

I think this would make the game more engaging by giving players the opportunity to farm what they need, whether that is XP, products or money, in specific weekends without missing out on the other bonuses.

Emma Swan

Corporal
There has never been a feedback topic for premium items added to the Shop and I don't think that will change.

But I took care of it for you :up:
But, they need feedback on literally everything, since what are they releasing is usually crap.....