• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

16th Birthday! - Discussion

aimgei

Lance Corporal
Time spent working: 0/14400 gets you 8 tokens over! Such a joke! Should also be 20 tokens and not 8. Definitely not done by a few people! Even if you get it every 2 or 3 days! Reward is how many players write it Miserable. That I write that too!

Those who have money buy nuggets if they are interested in the 16th birthday set. Otherwise it will stay where it is. Daily task
That's 4 hours

Kimbo1

Private
"Quest Tokens for you with Sheriff John ' Completed quests' 5 does not count quests completed"

It is the 16th birthday - so what does someone think to create a quest task like this not counting 'daily' quests.
Do they really think people waited completing quests for couple of weeks / years to be able to complete this quest? :roll:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Will there be an Awesome? with token coins as a reward? It doesn't say anywhere in the forum that there is an awesome fight! I just asked if you can do Awesomia Fight for Task. And then what are the rewards?

sheriff.png
Sheriff John Fitzburn
Do you need more tokens? I have some extra ones to give away, but not for free. You have to proof that you are the correct person to receive it! If you finish the task, I will give you what I have. Do you want to try?

Requires:
  • - Completed quests: 0/5
which kind of quests do you expect us to complete here??????

killado

Private
Looks like that one is bugged. Didn't even counted the Cake quests. It's not counting any quest completed.

Pray 10 times? That's 2 and half hours!!!! For 8 tokens.
Win 25 Bandit duels? That's 125 energy (if not KO during the 37 minutes games)!!! For 8 tokens.
For a 2 weeks event that needs, minimal, 680 tokens, it must buy 600 tokens from the shop, right? 10k acorns to 75k acorns for the special set?
Plus, just remove Adventures, spare the servers money and get some new quests and other crafting recipes. Would be a major service. Transfer veteran points for fort battles, no damage to those and a new use for going into forts.

Emma Swan

Corporal
I went thru that joke set. You all, if you are not collectors, you 99% probably dont need that expect mount. If you dont have good regeneration mount, just go for horse and saddle. And thats it, you have many other sets better for jobs, drop, XP, luck, money and for sure FF.

according to support daily quests and repeatable quests do not count for the 5 quests completed. I guess token quests don't count either since they will supposedly repeat each week. Good thing the set isn't worth RL money to me, because there are too many restrictions on 'earning' tokens to get enough.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
according to support daily quests and repeatable quests do not count for the 5 quests completed. I guess token quests don't count either since they will supposedly repeat each week. Good thing the set isn't worth RL money to me, because there are too many restrictions on 'earning' tokens to get enough.
If this is true then it will be impossible for some players to collect all tokens,

What happened to InnoGames? I know they make poor decisions, but make some quests impossible? That's new

We have already seen that with the multiple St Patrick/Eire quests where there were more quests than hours in a day to complete them.
It's a marketing gimmick. Make it hard to achieve, so people need to buy nuggets.
Only they forgot that you need to offer something worth the price if you want most people to buy.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
We are back with our latest news. Looks like John is four parallel universes ahead of us and thought it was time to channel our inner Sherlock Holmes to solve the greatest mysteries of the day.

Warning! Spoilers ahead!

• Use 20 items for upgrading
  • Use 25 products for crafting

Once again, we will be forwarding a message to our developers to make some changes to today's quests, as well as yesterday's feedback (regarding the "completed quests" requirement) to change the quest requirement to include daily and repeatable quests.