• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

16th Birthday! - Discussion

@Loki It's possible to change the requirement for the quest that Waupee gives requiring 0/1 Adventures Won?

Winning in Adventure without a good equipment is really hard especially if you have players joining with cleavers ^3 and ^4 . I believe not only me but most of the players would like to see this as 0/1 Adventures Played and not requiring a win. Maybe if it's not possible there are other ways , for example you can have "Walk X cells in Adventure" "Miss 10 shots in Adventure" since these are being counted in Achievements I think they would also count if a quest requires them right? And let's be real , it's easier to do these kind of requirements rather than winning an adventure.
even much easier would be to receive the items as gift rightaway.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
We are currently experiencing a problem with the "The winner is..." quest (perhaps Henry needs more time to announce the winner, as everyone has done a great job so far), so there is currently no new quest available at Henry after completing the "Henry needs all items" quest.

Our development team is aware of the issue and actively investigating it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and want to assure you that we're working to resolve it as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during this process!

coser

Reservist
About the new forges, in addition to the stark difference between the bonuses of different professions, the times for dropping products are not equalized, and the cook needs to buy forges from 2 other professions to make his own, while the blacksmith does not need to buy anything.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Adventures should be removed from every questlines like period, I mean they should be even removed from game. On some servers you wait days to play and then once you get to play you have players with 4 multi banging stats on them lol :D I would include more dueling instead with NPC option for players that have KO or see 1 player on the list....

If I had no legs, sitting on the wheelchair sucking juice with a straw having absolutelly nothing to do, even in that situation I would not turn adventure on willingly lol... what i waste of time and space for something better, like NPC FF or NPC duel contest where if you win all stages, you get random reward....

dankolo

Reservist
everyone mad about coock. did you saw smither new item? LOL, useless piece
+15 points to every stat will be the best stat buff for duels and fort battles.
The cook one is useless - low bonuses + only 15 uses. You can get so much better buffs from Union shop etc..

dankolo

Reservist
Adventures should be removed from every questlines like period, I mean they should be even removed from game. On some servers you wait days to play and then once you get to play you have players with 4 multi banging stats on them lol :D I would include more dueling instead with NPC option for players that have KO or see 1 player on the list....

If I had no legs, sitting on the wheelchair sucking juice with a straw having absolutelly nothing to do, even in that situation I would not turn adventure on willingly lol... what i waste of time and space for something better, like NPC FF or NPC duel contest where if you win all stages, you get random reward....
Or just give at least decent rewards for playing/winning them. It's been years since they updated the veteran shop, not to mention the outlaw set, which was meant for adventures - is completely useless now. It's no surprise players don't want to play them.
My guess is InnoGames doesn't directly make profit from adventures, so they don't care at all... Sad reality.

ayias

Sergeant
Or just give at least decent rewards for playing/winning them. It's been years since they updated the veteran shop, not to mention the outlaw set, which was meant for adventures - is completely useless now. It's no surprise players don't want to play them.
My guess is InnoGames doesn't directly make profit from adventures, so they don't care at all... Sad reality.
Exactly

Emma Swan

Corporal
Well we were compaining about Adventures won: 0/1 and today the quest is Adventures won: 0/10 :lol: Now that really feels like a big joke. I have won like 10 adventures in total in the last 3 years.

Also John's quest Completed quests: 0/5 doesn't seem to count daily quests.
Maybe they prepared for tomorrow win fortbattles 0/250 in 1 round... Their logic amazes me every single time....

"Adventures won: 0/10"

Are you crazy ? What the hell... I can't win 1 adventure in 1 day, and you want me to win 10 ? Do you guys think when you make this stupid quests ?
Lucky me I saved about 1.000 nuggets. If I need tokens for full set, I'm going to waste some nuggs for remaining items.

"We will also plan additional Awesomia battles where you can win extra tokens!"

Put 50 tokens as reward, not 10 !

Also John's quest Completed quests: 0/5 doesn't seem to count daily quests.

Yes, same. I did some quests at Waupee's Indian village, it didn't counted. At Ghost town, same thing.

And I find it very funny... For "Scored hits in fort battles: 0/7" you get 12 tokens and for "Adventures won: 0/10" you get 10 tokens ? Adventures are much much much much harder than forts and you get less tokens ? For 10 wins, we should get 50 tokens or more.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You only have 25 days to do everything! How much time does Normal Worlds have? It's never enough to achieve everything! That means if you want the set you have to cheat and buy nugget and token chests for 115 for 25 token coins. We're a few days ahead of normal worlds. Great job InnoGame! <-- Sarcasm

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Time spent working: 0/14400 gets you 8 tokens over! Such a joke! Should also be 20 tokens and not 8. Definitely not done by a few people! Even if you get it every 2 or 3 days! Reward is how many players write it Miserable. That I write that too!

Those who have money buy nuggets if they are interested in the 16th birthday set. Otherwise it will stay where it is. Daily task