• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

color me crazy!

DeletedUser

... in case you're a true
elpollodiablo.png
and want some colors:
tw_colormecrazywjsmx.jpg
..open up your console and enter:
Code:
$("head").append($('<style type="text/css">').text("body * {font-family:Comic Sans MS!important}"));$("body *").each(function(){$(this).css("color", function(){return "rgb("+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+","+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+","+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+")"})});
(works at least in Chrome..)

Thought I have to share that ;)

DeletedUser3230

It looks very nice- but I had to do F5 before I got dizzy :D

It was pretty but very hard to read

DeletedUser

erm... it wasn't intended as a permanent state, just a funny quick shot ;)

...but if you *really* want to get dizzy, try this:
Code:
$("head").append($('<style type="text/css">').text("body * {font-family:Comic Sans MS!important}"));window.setInterval(function(){$("body *").each(function(){$(this).css("color", function(){return "rgb("+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+","+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+","+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+")"})})},100);
:lol:

sand of time

Private
Elite Tester
... in case you're a true
elpollodiablo.png
and want some colors:
tw_colormecrazywjsmx.jpg
..open up your console and enter:
Code:
$("head").append($('<style type="text/css">').text("body * {font-family:Comic Sans MS!important}"));$("body *").each(function(){$(this).css("color", function(){return "rgb("+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+","+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+","+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+")"})});
(works at least in Chrome..)

Thought I have to share that ;)
You are a genius :))

DeletedUser3230

Code:
$("head").append($('<style type="text/css">').text("body * {font-family:Comic Sans MS!important}"));window.setInterval(function(){$("body *").each(function(){$(this).css("color", function(){return "rgb("+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+","+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+","+parseInt(Math.random()*255,10)+")"})})},100);

:-D yes- it is disco lights. It is easier to read though. :p

DeletedUser1406

Code:

Yeah, I was gonna do that too :P

Deleted User - 40

Code:

And Opera doesn'T let me scroll the map anymore..
This is pretty awesome though!

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Something tells me Bluep would rather engage in a fun spot of cranium dunking than make userscripts work in IE :P