• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Round VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

innogames

Administrator
The West Team

Round VIII

Rules:
  • The General Rules of this contest apply to Round VIII.
  • In this round you can win:
    ItemIconBonus
    Donkey brush
    15_b_day_neck.png
    +0.04 Strength (per level)
    +0.04 Mobility (per level)
    +0.04 Dexterity (per level)
    +0.04 Charisma (per level)
    +0.5 Construction (per level)
    +0.45 Swimming (per level)
    +0.5 Leadership (per level)
    +30% Improved Luck
    +50% Speed
  • In order to participate in this round please tell us for how long you have been playing The West using one picture.
    1. It can be the picture of a certain Event in the world or in The West, but the picture can not contain a date/year.
    2. The picture can't break the community rules. For example it can't contain prohibited content.
  • Answer must be provided as an answer to this topic.
    1. In case you have to use an attachment (example: your photo) please make sure the it is visible on the forum without opening a third party page.
      Attachments provided as a link to a third part page will not be taken in consideration as an answer.
  • Every player who summited an answer which meets criteria above wins a reward.
  • Answers can be summited until May 12th 2023, 12:00.

Good luck,
Your The West Team

Pocahontas

Reservist
I've stated playing west at winter 2009 with Alamogordo beta server first and later in 2010 world Briscoe on west.net...

Sorry I haven't found more old pictures due to some image sharing servers error... but those two screens I have found at my private storage... :P (have also removed sensitive data and times and dates...)

oldwest.jpg

**h3rcul3s**

Reservist
Round VIII

More than 10 years ago I won the inferno set that is no longer useful for anything because they did not update it

rifle inferno.png

meduza

Reservist
That's the year I started playing golf.In the year of the introduction of parts 5 to 9 in the main story

Attachments

• Скриншот 11-05-2023 14_20_24.png
    Скриншот 11-05-2023 14_20_24.png
    157 KB · Views: 4

Cho-choo

Reservist
On Beta
Screenshot_4.png
On regular worlds - dunno, lost all log/passw, but remember old west, think it can be one of those
Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.