• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

yang

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It looks like a new quest series, but, so far I knew, there isn't a lot knew about that quest :d

DeletedUser1304

was also available on beta for few hours before players were protesting, so devs removed it.

DeletedUser

Only to clarify:

This was an advertisement for a film. As reward you got the hat. There was a second quest - for the film "cowboys & aliens"...

AFAIK - only in germany.

DeletedUser2977

Only to clarify:

This was an advertisement for a film. As reward you got the hat. There was a second quest - for the film "cowboys & aliens"...

AFAIK - only in germany.
I get that hat...

What 'second quest' ? That coming soon or what...? :confused:

DeletedUser

I get that hat...

What 'second quest' ? That coming soon or what...? :confused:

That was a quest because of the movie mentioned in your quote. It was available on the German worlds, i heard. It will not be coming to you server, as the movie is already gone from the cinema's.

DeletedUser604

i got it also, was in our county

must watch a video and gives the hat

alien skin is a photoshop plugin, i guess, so nothing to do with cowboys and aliens

DeletedUser

was also available on beta for few hours before players were protesting, so devs removed it.

I wish I was as addicted, since it was gone when I came.
Skype-emoticons-06-crying.gif

DeletedUser2271

Yang hat was a gift for the people that got to see the trailer of a samurai movie. It was just for .de worlds but it opened for a few hours on beta.

Alien Skin and Alien weapon where gifts for the promotion of the movie Cowboys and Aliens on the .de servers (and .ru too i think).

Unfortunately those things can only be available locally since they are payed advertisements by the companies.

Last year the .de servers got a newspaper from a code on a magazine. This year they can get the typewriter in some way i don´t know.

DeletedUser1352

topic locked since this quest is not on the beta anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.