• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

xShteff's Beta Script Collection.

DeletedUser1406

I think I can probably code it myself, I just want to know what exactly do you want :p. Do you want it to compose and send the message for you, or do you want it to just open the whisper/telegram window for you?
Cos if you want it to send a message for you then that message will have to be translated for every version, so you don't send an English message to a foreign server :P.

DeletedUser

Compose and send then ;) I'm sure there's enough people who can translate for their servers. I can translate the dutch version :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

Compose and send then ;) I'm sure there's enough people who can translate for their servers. I can translate the dutch version :)
There are but that would imply me looking for them and updating the script every time I found one. I'm not sure I like that tbh. I'll see if there are any other alternatives. :p

DeletedUser

On a different topic. How hard would it be to show somenone's crafting profession in the Saloon next to their name. I often find myself looking for a blacksmith for example when none of my friends are online. I don't know if it's possible to show their crafting level aswell, but that would be nice if you're looking for a specific product.

Quick mockup:
20c9f5468c00462abed032073b1ececf.png

DeletedUser1406

On a different topic. How hard would it be to show somenone's crafting profession in the Saloon next to their name. I often find myself looking for a blacksmith for example when none of my friends are online. I don't know if it's possible to show their crafting level aswell, but that would be nice if you're looking for a specific product.

Quick mockup:
I'm not sure if someone's crafting level is an information that's publicly accessible. But the profession should be easy to fetch.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Hello xShteff
You modified this script a few months back to work in Almagordo using Firefox:
The West Friends List
By Diggo11 — Last update May 11, 2014 — Installed 96 times.
Script Summary: Returns the friends list replaced by the friends bar.

I have installed it in Google Chrome and Tampermonkey doesn't recognise it
Do you have any idea why or do you still have the one that you modified?

I noticed the old unsecured address in the script
As soon as I updated it, the script worked

You are welcome to delete this post

Last edited:

DeletedUser1406

Hello xShteff
You modified this script a few months back to work in Almagordo using Firefox:
The West Friends List
By Diggo11 — Last update May 11, 2014 — Installed 96 times.
Script Summary: Returns the friends list replaced by the friends bar.

I have installed it in Google Chrome and Tampermonkey doesn't recognise it
Do you have any idea why or do you still have the one that you modified?

I noticed the old unsecured address in the script
As soon as I updated it, the script worked

You are welcome to delete this post
I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. That's one of Diggo's script, I'm not responsible for it.

DeletedUser1406

Quick mockup:
I just randomly seen this and remembered that I actually did it as a proof of concept and never published it (minus the craft points part). I'll see if I can still find the coding and eventually publish it until the end of the month.

DeletedUser1406

Due to the high amount of boredom I had during class I managed to update the TWBF userscript so you can now sort the rows.

92d8b38c90.gif

Yay? If you don't receive any update notification just re-install the script.

DeletedUser1406

I guess I could post here as well. I'm currently planning to make a script to re-design the current user interface, here's what I have so far:

9cd3a18627.gif

cd9d6f0f4f.gif

19fff594c6.png

Also kind of works with TW-DB, really cba to fix the motivation bar for now:
d813f8823a.png

That avatar style is based on a very old concept art posted on the devblog. If you have any kind of idea that could be done to the current interface feel free to private message me :P. (And yes, adding options or completely re-positioning stuff is do-able)

DeletedUser1406

This is something I wanted to do around 3 years ago but gave up on the idea. I'm doing this now, as I've been getting a lot of messages here regarding some of the UserScripts I've created, as they are rather difficult to find after I've changed my GitHub username.

Right. I made an Open Source organisation on GitHub, where I will be hosting all my UserScripts and people can easily download them and/or contribute to them. I'm encouraging all remaining (if any) JavaScript-enthusiasts (or people willing to learn) to join the org, as an attempt to help each other (since I'm not really maintaining my scripts anymore). If you want to join feel free to PM me with your GitHub username and I will add you to the org and give you access to contribute to all repos, or add your own.

Please try to follow the basic Git Flow when contributing to already existing projects.

You can find a list of all the scripts (currently only mine) here: https://the-west-scripts.github.io/