• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

XP 250 level PROPOSAL

alexone21

Reservist
Hello,

Considering that there was a major update to THE WEST with a maximum level of 250, I PROPOSAL implementing a system that will help you to level 250 faster because there is a lot of experience to gather.

An experience system I am thinking of:

- XP potions in the SHOP that you can buy with NUGGETS/OUP and at an affordable price;

- experience much more at 1 hour church;

- experience for 1 hour at jobs above level 150 and higher;

- higher XP rewards for missions.

I hope you will take into account this proposal I made and forward it to the developers of this game, those who thought of this update with a maximum level of 250.

Thank you,
alexone21

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Hello,

Considering that there was a major update to THE WEST with a maximum level of 250, I PROPOSAL implementing a system that will help you to level 250 faster because there is a lot of experience to gather.

An experience system I am thinking of:

- XP potions in the SHOP that you can buy with NUGGETS/OUP and at an affordable price;

I hope you will take into account this proposal I made and forward it to the developers of this game, those who thought of this update with a maximum level of 250.

Thank you,
alexone21

Good luck my friend.

Btw who does 1 hour jobs for exp?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
This should never happen. That would break the game even more than it currently is.
The game needs better PVP content. Currently, the game is a pure church-building simulator and thus most players are very inactive in terms of PVP.
So no to that!
I agree that in some work the experience should be increased. Not much but at least a little.
+

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
All jobs need a 25% increase on XP

All new jobs need additional 25% increase on XP

Increase XP gained in PVP by at least 50%

XP potions should be never sold in Shop , hence they should add more potions in chests/events/tombolas

Church XP is fine , the more levels the church has the more XP you gain and with those high level players Church expansion is easier than before so getting near 700 is much easier than before.

Instead of XP potions in Shops, maybe add XP buffs for bonds same for $ bonus , luck bonus etc.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
25% increase is still too little. When you compare time you have to give it if you exp throu 15s vs 1 hour of church it still wont be worth it. I think it should have been atleast 40% increase on exp on jobs or it basically doesnt matter that much and on higher lvl church will be superior and only worth anyway. (Talking after lvl 200+)
But yea pvp especially 6000 experience limit (without exp buffs) is laughtable for few years already.

I think it would be nice to have option to get maybe random XP potion on some weekly type of quest that would be introduced in saloon.
Like you would finish some jobs and you would get random potion bag.
1% exp - 60% chance
2% exp 20% chance
5% exp - 10% chance
10% exp - 7% chance
25% exp - 3% chance

Yeah mostly you would end up with 1% but i think on higher lvl that counts. (Could been adjusted even to lower values or exclude 10,25 ones completely for example) but still would be nice imho.