1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Work overview window

Discussion in 'Version 2.04' started by Bluep, May 11, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Bluep

Bluep Guest

(Posted this on the ingame bug tracker, too, but since it has some room for discussions, I'll also post it here)

- [bug] product drop chances are displayed the same for all 3 durations
    - [bug?] changing clothes doesn't show up there without reloading the window (chosing another duration or sorting isn't enough)

- general problem: Since EXP/wages/luck are even more LP-based in 2.04, there's no real point in sorting after them; even slight changes in clothes (as a level 33 player you don't have any powerful sets) rearrange the complete list; and sorting for stars/pickaxes is kind of useless, too - the easy jobs can change with only a few redressed LP from bronce to gold, while the hard ones don't change a bit.
    The only useful solution would be displaying the values in the best availiable clothes for each job.

What do you (staff & players) think of that idea?

2. Completely agree. Maybe it can be interesting to choose between the calculation with actual equipment and calculation with best equipment

3. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Anyone else have thoughts on this?

4. Sakiz105

Sakiz105 Corporal

i believe that there should be a bigger differential in percentages bettween the actual stages of every job,Why would someone with 45 lb on mercenary job get the same as someone with 500?

5. Muche

Muche Reservist

I guess the New Job System Feedback Thread would suit this question better.
    As far as I noticed, product drop rates do depend on number of LP/pickaxes. If you have malus (i.e. LP below requirement), percentages are lower and they rise with each bronze pickaxe (i.e. malus decreases). If you have five gold pickaxes (for Mercenary work it's about 670LP) you'll gain extra bonus.
    Are you suggesting that this bonus should be gained continuously with the number of gold pickaxes?

6. Bluep

Bluep Guest

erm.. I was referring to the job overview (the button between craft & fort overview - where you have a list of all jobs and can sort them for different aspects like wages, EXP, ... but this overview only takes your current labour points into account, which is far far away from reality (in your best clothes for each job).

(And yes, Sakiz is proposing to distinguish between single stars, e.g. 3 silver stars should give better rewards than only 2 silver stars; but this really has nothing to do with the overview window ^^)

7. Sakiz105

Sakiz105 Corporal

yeah,i wrote it on the wrong thread sorry i was sleepy :P

8. melkon

melkon Guest

The work window was just adjusted to not break anything with 2.04. There will be another overhaul at some point in the future.

We're open to ideas to increase the screen's usefulness.

9. FricFrac

FricFrac Guest

That lower right corner "ticker" Only available jobs is not working correctl (or you need to change the name).
    At lvl120 i am able to work all jobs, but it still hides the ones i have shortage of LPs.