• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Winter Event 2023 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I would say to remove Blue Potion , Red potion and the HP refills ( since there is already a First kid inside ) and either add something else instead or just remove those 4 completely and increase all other % by a little bit.. Nevertheless good to see XP potions!
Do you mean Uchiha Madara in the winter event or something else? You can no longer intervene! Event has begun

TadschMahal

Sergeant
For low level players it is simply not possible even with re-skilling - this is just badly done again - means all those who can not do the work must buy it on the market - a little ridiculous that you need items that players can not get themselves ... and yes there will still be enough low level players who can not do the work - especially on new worlds ... well done InnoGames...

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
For low level players it is simply not possible even with re-skilling - this is just badly done again - means all those who can not do the work must buy it on the market - a little ridiculous that you need items that players can not get themselves ... and yes there will still be enough low level players who can not do the work - especially on new worlds ... well done InnoGames...
:up:

Aren't there 2 quests? Since InnoGame must come up with something. Or as you say it you have to buy on city market or world alliance market

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I don't know - but today a level 80 player asked me for maple syrup because he can't do the work - so it should be like this on every server - so rip to players on new servers
Then it is e so. There are often quests where you can not do. And hope that a friend has the desired true

what's the drop rate for twigs? I'm very bored clicking 2000x for 100 items. The low drop rate has to stop.
Increase the drop rate.
1hr = 90%
10min = 60%
15 sec = 30%
In this scenario, a player that has a full time job, family, and a life can also enjoy the game instead of sitting on a computer/phone for endless hours trying to get the drops.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Sorry in 19 day is Valentine's Day and I get very often the Valentine's Day buffs and the Christmas chest 2015 - 2019 is this a joke? Must laboriously everything Ausbacken and in Fahrender Händler Verkaufen. Since e no one wants the set or already has 100 in stock

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant

@Uchiha Madara I Wust it but the InnoGame the crap / waste / useless stuff not aus Tauschst! ( Christmas box 2015 - 2018. ) I said when it appears on beta, rarely what is boarded at collecting event​

what's the drop rate for twigs? I'm very bored clicking 2000x for 100 items. The low drop rate has to stop.
Increase the drop rate.
1hr = 90%
10min = 60%
15 sec = 30%
In this scenario, a player that has a full time job, family, and a life can also enjoy the game instead of sitting on a computer/phone for endless hours trying to get the drops.
address the drop rates, low drop rates are not acceptable for these timed events.