• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Winter Event 2021 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Most of the infos on those pages ain't wrong or incomplete.
And I can forgive some.

We get nothing on Wiki or here anyway.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
hello community, do not get caught with al35ul, he has the same uncertainty as we do, and even without information, I asked what bonus the morning grumpy set gave and they have not been able to tell me (in the forum it is), imagine if I ask the Indian group LOL

the game does not provide information about the sets that are sold for us to buy and then say this crap.

I said that there are external pages that give us more information than the forum or game itself. (Tw-calc)
All sets are subject to change prior to their release in the game- hence why we hold off information such as bonuses. The West calc, and all other external servers, are not owned or managed by InnoGames.
Its nice that u have passed it on - but do u know what i mean ?
Yes

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Please note that due to an error on our side, the Winter Event will be delayed until tomorrow at 12 server time. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Please note that due to an error on our side, the Winter Event will be delayed until tomorrow at 12 server time. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Good - so now u have time to rethink the set and maybe change it - should be possible in one day...mean changing a stat takes a minuet or so :D

OneTouch

Private First Class
Aiming can be added to Curling set instead of leadership and vigor instead of appearance. Then it would become a proper resistance duelling set. But like always low quality duellers demand for tactics.. Yeah put tactics to duel sets, construction sets.. If not enough put it to fort sets either.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Aiming can be added to Curling set instead of leadership and vigor instead of appearance. Then it would become a proper resistance duelling set. But like always low quality duellers demand for tactics.. Yeah put tactics to duel sets, construction sets.. If not enough put it to fort sets either.
youre 100% right touchy

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
BTW @Al35ul CM ,

very nice idea of getting Lincoln's coat for 5000 quests and Lincoln's pants for 5000 buffs. These are items impossible to get elsewhere and they are very good for maximizing drop rate or experience gain.

These are generally good examples of "clicking issue" when you are certain of what you will get for it.

I don't remember in which update it was introduced, but I wish there will be more of achievements with exclusive items

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
please REMOVE those TRASH cupids items!!!! i opend 24 snowballs for far and already got 5 cupid items.....
I have passed this on. We have decided to make the Cupid items upgradable and I am still working on, possibly, having the Cupid set improved. However, keep in mind that the latter has not been confirmed.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
I have passed this on. We have decided to make the Cupid items upgradable and I am still working on, possibly, having the Cupid set improved. However, keep in mind that the latter has not been confirmed.
Improving the Cupid set could be a good step in the right direction... but only if the improvement will be usefull ..... it doesnt have to be way better than sets we already have .... but it shouldnt be weak or have weird stats like the curling set...cause if so it would be still trash and useless...and if we wont get an improved cupids set ... please remove it.. the cupid set wont be a better or more usefull set even tho u made it upgradable.... even if u dont want to remove the cupids set completly... just remove the 9 single items of the set.. u can still keep the cupid chest in the snowballs like all the other set-chests - that would be a good compromise i guess