• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Winter Event 2021 Discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
you mention snowballs? and later on icicles?
can't make up your mind??

and really? enough junk inside and then include the cupid set? really?
and again xmas sets? that everybody already has from those years?

did I read it right??? the snowballs have some curling items?
and other ones will come into the shop? or the same one as from the snowballs?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Another "Jobs only" click-fest and too many useless things within snowballs.. :hmf:
%10 drop chance per Curling items also too much.

Btw, why there be no Reskill pot drops anymore?

Sacagawea

Reservist
It is the first event of the year and it can certainly improve. Just pay attention to us players.

First of all, you can add more items to the snowballs, like black card, VIP medal for 3 days, reskill potion.
You can also add more chests from old sets, such as free event sets.

Another problem in these events is that we always spend a lot of energy to be able to find the items, increase the drop rate, so that it is not so difficult.

Give your attention, the event is sure to be even better.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
black card?? what item is that?

nice idea to include old free event sets. collectors would love that if they missed an event
and some are still nice for lower levels.
how many times did InnoGames include those x-mas chests?? in my opinion... way too much
the cupid set?? isn't that in shop every valentine?? so why in snowballs now? it wasn't even that expensive in shop.

almost everybody is complaining about the droprate?
its not the droprate that is the problem... its the content that is the problem.
even with a high droprate... these snowballs hardly seem to be worth the effort to click for them, because of too much useless stuff in it
so you will hardly get any usefull item out of it.
there should also be a limit to quest items droppable out of the snowballs.
if you need an item once... why let it drop multiple times out of snowballs?
why not automatically let it be removed out of the snowballs so other items will have a higher droprate.
and in the end you will only get usefull items instead?
who needs multiple cupid diapers?? for example

killado

Private

Probably the Black Letter [item=2624000] .
Reskill potions only if they have 0,5% droprate. And the drop range is already good. The last event worked better than before (3 times less energy used). Making it 25% or more, would lose the point on making many jobs and been online for sometime, kinda like fort fighters that only show up 2 times in a day: to go into the fort and when the fight starts.
So, around 10% chance is a good point for the 100 snowballs.
The cupid shouldn´t be there. Place it on the repeatable quest has an option. People that didn´t got it, can get it, The others can choose the skill point and/or upbs.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Can you please tell us what the curling player set is good for? It gives thoughness, reflex, leadership and apperance and i dont really get what this set should be good for.....
I have passed this on :)
The cupid shouldn´t be there. Place it on the repeatable quest has an option. People that didn´t got it, can get it, The others can choose the skill point and/or upbs.
And also this :)

leandro.colo

Reservist
hello community, do not get caught with al35ul, he has the same uncertainty as we do, and even without information, I asked what bonus the morning grumpy set gave and they have not been able to tell me (in the forum it is), imagine if I ask the Indian group LOL

the game does not provide information about the sets that are sold for us to buy and then say this crap.

I said that there are external pages that give us more information than the forum or game itself. (Tw-calc)

TadschMahal

Sergeant
I have passed this on :)

And also this :)

Its nice that u have passed it on - but do u know what i mean ? It looks like a set for duels but on the other side we get something like leaderships that isnt required for duels.
If im wrong and it shouldnt be a set for duels i´ll be curious what this set is about...cause i really dont know a single thing where we need this stats for...

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
hello community, do not get caught with al35ul, he has the same uncertainty as we do, and even without information, I asked what bonus the morning grumpy set gave and they have not been able to tell me (in the forum it is), imagine if I ask the Indian group LOL

the game does not provide information about the sets that are sold for us to buy and then say this crap.

I said that there are external pages that give us more information than the forum or game itself. (Tw-calc)
you know how many errors there are on tw calc?? its unbelievable
old quests that ain't even up to date.... clothing that doesn't have the right skills...
so better??? meh don't think so

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
And i thought the harvester set was garbage for its price. But curling seems as worthy opponent so far.
Maybe change leadership for tactic atleast if its meant for duells/survivability tho.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
And i thought the harvester set was garbage for its price. But curling seems as worthy opponent so far.
Maybe change leadership for tactic atleast if its meant for duells/survivability tho.
NO! We dont need tactic on a set which has reflex and toughness....... tactic is already too strong on soldiers.... but tactics + toughness and reflex? if that happens it would be close to impossible to win against a good soldier..... and we dont need more broken things like that... it would be good to change the leadership to aim - that would be great ..... then the apperance could maybe stay - even tho it makes no sense for a deff set ... but maybe we are all wrong and the curling player set isnt a set for duels ... maybe its one for the trash can^^ but we´ll never know and im 100% that InnoGames wont change the set even if it makes 100% sense to change it....

TadschMahal

Sergeant
My conspiracy theory is that it was originally tactics, but they panicked reading all the duelling feedback and changed it to an irrelevant skill :p
or maybe they wanted to give their new trainee the opportunity to do more useful things than just making coffee or pressing the copy-button on the copier^^ or maybe they dont have the resources to make good sets cause they are all in homeoffice ^^