• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Winter Event 2021 Discussion

Deleted User - 117528

I have just passed this on and we have decided to make the Curling items that can be obtained from the snowballs actionable. Chances are the rest of the set will be actionable too, but nothing is confirmed yet.
You don't help us that way.. you're just gonna ruin duels as people said earlier. There gonna be a lot of multiaccounts and some people are gonna easily make up. 4 weapons and that's not fair. There are a lot of simple solutions for that quest problem. We all know that beta is subject of change so we hope that you and team will change your mind and dont make them auctionable. Have a great day!

thenootz55

Private
You don't help us that way.. you're just gonna ruin duels as people said earlier. There gonna be a lot of multiaccounts and some people are gonna easily make up. 4 weapons and that's not fair. There are a lot of simple solutions for that quest problem. We all know that beta is subject of change so we hope that you and team will change your mind and dont make them auctionable. Have a great day!
Agree with you. If these weapons become up4 or up5, it's not gonna be that fun :( . If you make them auctionable, it would be better to decrease the drop chance, maybe add more items in the drop possibility like re-skill potions or more energy/HP recovery stuff.

Apotequil13

Reservist
I have just passed this on and we have decided to make the Curling items that can be obtained from the snowballs actionable. Chances are the rest of the set will be actionable too, but nothing is confirmed yet.
Are you at least aware that those who play with multiple accounts will gather over 1500 bulls from which to make duel sets upgraded to a very high level? If you have not been able to develop an automatic multi-account detection system, at least try to avoid situations in which the game can be exploited by it. Do not bid on good sets that can be easily obtained, as is the case with this set.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Wow .... the discussion bout the snowballs and the curling player set will never end i guess.... as we all know we´ll only have the chance to get the full curling player set if we buy the rest with only nuggets (i guess ) in the shop... but damn is the setbonus for the curling player clotheset trash.... i dont want a set which is borken and op but for a nugget-set those bonuses are more than trash....

+0.3 Reflex (per Level) x 150 = 45
+0.2 Toughness(per Level) x 150 = 30
+0.1 Aiming (per Level) x 150 = 15
+0.3 Vigor (per Level) x 150 = 45

45+30+15+45=135

135 points more ? are u serious ? for a set which will be only available for nuggets ?

Who is making those sets ? must be someone who hasnt played TW before....

at this point u should rethink the whole event for normal worlds ....

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Well i didnt meant to sound ungrateful or something before but my expectations were low but still slightly higher than this KEKW.

Its nice you are trying to make new sets (And i mostly love them by design still tbh), and i get its kinda hard to make something new to not make it look like its useless in general (ie random mix of bonuses that doesnt make sense) But still bonuses(values) should be up to current state of game atleast.
So the set is useable atleast in some scenarios.

killado

Private
20% would be a bit less i guess - but he could have offers like he has for other buffs or items so we could chose what we want - giving him a weapon and we could chose between a jacket, rifle, a good buff or bonds ... something like that would be nice
Since i got 12 pants, 10 shoes, 9 balls and 9 brooms, that makes the 40% drop chance. That´s why i thought on 20%, since it would trade 5 pieces for 1 we didn´t got. Almost all the ones that didn´t got the 5 of each are people that:
1- Upgraded right after getting 3
2- Didn´t open the 100 snowballs
3- Are waiting to sell the snowballs to there main accounts.

And you are correct. It could be bonds, other parts of the set or buffs, like the other quests.
It was an easy way to use the items and drop the abuses. (Yeah too many people would hate it...)

PS- All the dropabable event products (pumpkins, snowballs, etc) should never be auctionable. They are limited to each account, so it should be each account to open them.

Last edited:

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
@Al35ul CM

curling set bonuses are a bit confuseable:

For wearing 2 items:

+0.02 Strength (per Level)
+0.02 Charisma (per Level)
+0.2 Reflex (per Level)
+0.2 Toughness(per Level)

For wearing 3 items:
+0.02 Mobility (per Level)
+0.15 Reflex (per Level)
+0.1 Toughness(per Level)
+0.3 Aiming (per Level)

so if you wear 2 items, you get more reflex and toughness than if you wear 3 items?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM

curling set bonuses are a bit confuseable:

For wearing 2 items:

+0.02 Strength (per Level)
+0.2 Reflex (per Level)
+0.2 Toughness(per Level)

For wearing 3 items:
+0.02 Mobility (per Level)
+0.15 Reflex (per Level)
+0.1 Toughness(per Level)
+0.3 Aiming (per Level)

so if you wear 2 items, you get more reflex and toughness than if you wear 3 items?
The bonuses are cumulative

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
so older players got stuck with junk this event?
already got cupid valentinus romeo and carnival.
so only thing to do is dump the crap at trader?
so you got an click event that has no real rewards? and a mission that costs 457 products for a crappy hat?
well done InnoGames.... well done.
again you show not giving a crap about your players

DeletedUser4941

I totally agree.