• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

why not possible to put bounty

DeletedUser3230

Why is it not possible to put bounty on a player who is not in a town?
And why can you take part in FF even if you are not in a town ?

DeletedUser

for first question, because some players does not want to be duelled thus they are leaving towns. if you were able to put bounty on townless players, then they could be duelled again.

DeletedUser3230

for first question, because some players does not want to be duelled thus they are leaving towns. if you were able to put bounty on townless players, then they could be duelled again.

I get that, but I dont think it should be possible to take part in FF then, i you are not in a town.

DeletedUser3889

Why is it not possible to put bounty on a player who is not in a town?
And why can you take part in FF even if you are not in a town ?

why should players be punished because they dont want to be a part of a town or ko'd ? if they decide they dont care if they die,then they can do a ff.some players play style is to be left alone and do questlines and have fun doing ffs also.everyone has a different play style,if you want to duel people then there is plenty you can duel,sounds like it to me you probaly got into a arguement with a townless player in chat and want to try and kill them or put a bounty on them and you cant lol.and as the other poster said all are able to do ff's so there is enough peeps to do one.I am a townless player because I always forgot to ko myself on jobs and as you would know it,I'd be going cross the map and someone would ko me lol and have start trip over.I like just doing all the dailys and quest and also fort battles with some my friends,without worrying about being ko'd while doing my hour jobs.