• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

why key 1 and key 2 aren't auctionable?

DeletedUser

why I can't sell or buy key 1 or key 2 ? If someone did a wrong decision in raid what can do in future to have the golden set?

DeletedUser1352

its logic this way you can't cheat so if you find key 3 and ask your buddy's for help this is not possible this way
________
BEST VAPORIZER 2009

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its logic this way you can't cheat so if you find key 3 and ask your buddy's for help this is not possible this way

but if I find key 3 and sell this key to my buddy this is not cheat?
I think it's logic that or all key are audictionable or none.

if I couldn't have key 2 for a wrong decision,I wish sell key 1 for thousands dollars...

the same did with note for hernando's sword and also this sword is audictionale,the golden gun not....
all note are audictionable if I good remember (i doubt in note 3)

DeletedUser

Your decision was wrong, your problem. -These whining Threads are very usefull.
If the 1st and the 2nd key would be auctionable, it would be possible to have the golden gun several times.

DeletedUser

If the 1st and the 2nd key would be auctionable, it would be possible to have the golden gun several times.

this is not true because you can do the quest line only 1 time...as for christmas/easter/s.valentine quests or the quest for golden colt or golden sabre...
if I did a wrong decision for key 2 I wish sell key 1 for thousands dollars but can't

ps.:I not did a wrong decision,I wait only that they solve the bug in raid mission...but I am curious..

DeletedUser2271

why I can't sell or buy key 1 or key 2 ? If someone did a wrong decision in raid what can do in future to have the golden set?

All the auctionable itens you can get multiple times... key 1 and key 2 can only be got once.
Everything that you can only find once is not auctionable. That is why they aren´t auctionable... because that would get some people to get multiple accounts.

DeletedUser

who do you think will make an account lvl 80 perhaps,to get the first and second key?Who will work to an account that much,without beeing catched and banned?Anyway altough it doesn't matter i agree with the proposal for the other 2 keys to be auctionable.Either you make all 3 auctionable either none.Maybe some people,like mysefl got the wrong decision before golden gun was implemented.I was fascinated by the walking stick at that time and i did not know that instead of that crappy item i could get a hell of a fort gun.

DeletedUser

because "QUEST ONLY" items are NOT sellable.

Yes, Hernando's / Bella starr are sellable, but they also can be found as lucky drops / fort finds.

DeletedUser

About all this, sell or not on marked, if not do right quests.. Cose 'sell if like cheeting', some said..
I will claim, whitout mods, and realy cheeters, no one had ever found as exampel Hernandos, do right questline, and be on right servertime, right equiped at that time.. ( it was sheriff, mod in w1 se, uploded, hint, you-tube clip ifirst of all) september same year I was one of first on w8.net to get it.. but for all not play whit swedish(or whatever server you play)mods, it's impossible for ppl to get Hernandos, or GG, ..
Thats what I think ppl mean is unfair.. If you not know the right ppl, at right time.. you do wrong dessission, and will be 'smoked' for rest of game.. Then ppl get tired of game, and stop play..
So NO WAY, any player would achived Hernandos, or GG, whithout help from mods/ppl involved in game...So STOP some from getting things, choosen wrong Q-line, is unfair(make it harder for them, more things to do, that would be OK..)
tnx,CtS

Last edited by a moderator: