• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

what is the +25% % of ??

• Thread starter DeletedUser3230
  • Start date

DeletedUser3230

I have only been experimenting with the product boost so far- with no luck at all. I did not find any more product with the buff compared to without the buff. Is this working at all ??

What is the +25% % of ???

DeletedUser

For me the 'product boost' buff seems to work properly.

My non premium adventurer has a 100% product droprate on Lead a Trading office. So normally he would get 1 product per hour. With the product boost buff activated I queued 3 hours worth of Lead a Trading office. One of the queued jobs netted 2 products instead of the usual 1.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Do you have any examples of it not working olga? Not bad luck, but say a job with 90% product drop chance went to 113%, yet you didn't find a product.

DeletedUser3230

I tried wiht oil - normally I would get 3- and if I am vey lucky 4 with silver- and that was what I got with the buff too.
I did not try anything else - but I still would like to know of what the 25 % is.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I get 304% on Silver Oil
With the drop rate buff it adds roughly 25% to the quoted 303%, so it increases to 372%
Wearing Allans Set with Carts Horse and Saddle I get 100% improved luck and I'm averaging 4 Oil per hour, for 7 of the 8 hours

DeletedUser

What is a 25% product boost??? :confused:
product_boost.png

-> [item=2466] - a reward from the MPIs.