• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday Sale 2022 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I'm glad you've introduced the summer poncho to the shop (even if it's a bit pricey). I'm also glad that you can buy items from the football fan/firefighter set separately. I would have liked to see the horses to complete the oktoberfest sets in the shop, but overall it's a good sale.
By the way, what is the word on these new horses and saddles?

asdf124

Private First Class
I'm glad you've introduced the summer poncho to the shop (even if it's a bit pricey). I'm also glad that you can buy items from the football fan/firefighter set separately. I would have liked to see the horses to complete the oktoberfest sets in the shop, but overall it's a good sale.
By the way, what is the word on these new horses and saddles?
I wish it was for bonds to give everyone a chance to get it.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
No Perry or Tolbert? Shame.
That's also something I don't understand. The sets are the best in their category and if you miss them you have no chance to get them in time.
Next year I don't need Paden's horse set anymore because as we all know every year a much better builder set comes out so that the church building simulator can be played.
It is not a disadvantage for anyone to sell the items on black friday.
There doesn't have to be a discount - it would be enough if they were just available for purchase again.
Next year I'll just buy the new better set - so the sets from 2022 don't have to be on sale next year.
So it would be only fair if all players would have the chance to buy these sets again because they are sometimes the best sets for some areas in the game.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Is there not at Christmas bags where the new set are there with? At the Dem for 85 nuggets or U-P-B

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Good to see atleast some discounts on items.

Still would rather see something brand new or finally Union back in the near future *cough*. I'm still thinking it was seperated from people for far too long at this point.
Yeah its sad that it makes any other damage set obsolete, but so is the fact few chosen ones are using it for 3-4 years now and are basically -untoucheable- in terms of stats with 3+ years old set. There was plenty of time to get atleast close to it with tombola sets. :')

Last edited: