• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday Sale 2021 Discussion Thread

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
love the yelling bout the achievements
why can't we get blablablabla.? because you didn't play the game then?
what's next? complain about the nuggetsets that have achievement points?
or complain about some heroic deeds?
levelling while building? when there is no church available for you?
how long will you drag on with that crap?
why aren't malachite items available for everybody that didn't attend the international games over the years?
why should somebody be rewarded with something he or she hasn't played for at that current time?
only complaining because you didn't start soon enough
not InnoGames's problem and sure as hell not other players problem from which you want to take away their earned achievement points.
because you cry a lot doesn't make it right or even reasonable
in time you will complain about every achievement because YOU did not play for it.
your problem.. not the game or other players.. just get over it with that crying

rennokki

Reservist
I like how sales are taking y'all away from the problem that this year we gonna have Cortina/Cortez in Christmas Bags instead of them getting nerfed so that we can finally start winning in attack and get rid of that 25 lost-streak on forts. Last time something got nerfed (if I remembered correctly) it was Doc's, and things were never fine since then.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Why would you nerf them? I can clearly see from your posts here (and on other forums) that you're new and have no idea what you're talking about. I won a fair amount of times on attacking side when we had enough people online. And it was 130vs120. It's hard, but not impossible. The issue is constituted by the tower bonuses and unionist set, not by cortina's set (or cortez, wtf is wrong about this one?) Tanks have bad sets on attack and duellers have bad sets on defense. This is InnoGames's way of ballancing the game. But they forgot about union officer set who give a lot of setting traps, leadership, flat attack and a huge amount of sector bonus (which is hard to get on defense).

Artem124

Sergeant
i love how people complain about union being so op.. if yall loved ffs so much... yall shouldve bought that set... not even that expensive ... what is 80$ once in a life time spent in a game gona do to you in real life.. to late now and yall wish you couldve bought it but instead yall keep complaining its too op.. but if you had it you wouldnt say anything

yeah, we should all have bought that super set to deal 33% damage on 1590 hp players, "omg im crying my set doesnt deal 5486541 damage per shot it's so sad please skill hp". No boy certainly not. I haven't complained about union, I just stopped the game. Much better mm? So now your stupid set is useless because no one plays ff anymore.
Enjoy dealing 524 damage for 80$.
But I agree, most people complaining about it, if they had it, they wouldn't complain too much. Though it wasn't my situation, I made few calculations and understood the potential of union... and didn't buy it because it was obvious it would hurt. And it did. So please don't judge people who prefers good and long investments.

rennokki

Reservist
Why would you nerf them? I can clearly see from your posts here (and on other forums) that you're new and have no idea what you're talking about. I won a fair amount of times on attacking side when we had enough people online. And it was 130vs120. It's hard, but not impossible. The issue is constituted by the tower bonuses and unionist set, not by cortina's set (or cortez, wtf is wrong about this one?) Tanks have bad sets on attack and duellers have bad sets on defense. This is InnoGames's way of ballancing the game. But they forgot about union officer set who give a lot of setting traps, leadership, flat attack and a huge amount of sector bonus (which is hard to get on defense).

Well, I'm in an exceptional case where you can't outmatch defenders' Cortina. Ok, maybe the idea of nerfing Cortina (forget about Cortez, it was a midnight brainfart after a long day) is bad, but at least where's the balancing with other sets? They already ruined Munich by introducing Frida, what's next?

Artem124

Sergeant
yep fortfights have died in az.. so my expensive lvl 1 union is just collecting dust.. + people with lvl 2 captains set do as much total damage as i do in union sometimes.. so its not the the most op set in the world!

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It is. Your damage, sector damage and attack value is 100% definetelly higher than them. Maybe the difference is not that big on attack, but on defense the difference between unionist and mosey (or ron) is HUGE.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
yep fortfights have died in az.. so my expensive lvl 1 union is just collecting dust.. + people with lvl 2 captains set do as much total damage as i do in union sometimes.. so its not the the most op set in the world!
No set is better in defence than UO ,maybe captain is better in attack if upgraded but defense UO is the best hands down..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Bet that there will be no pumpkin chasing event this year 2021 instead of feint. Since InnoGames does not give out any information. Too bad. That definitely gives a complaint if I typed correctly :lol: :njub:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Oh menno really now? So spy okay, very spet in Dezeber where Ner Sataklaus is coming soon on December 6th, 2021 :lol: :njub: