• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday Sale 2021 Discussion Thread

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
...please explain to me why the Summer Spirits set, cannot be upgraded???...that is, the Unionist set can, it can attack and break us and we cannot defend ourselves accordingly ???...there are two sets that can only be bought on nuggets, it would be normal to make them equal for both categories of players, attack or defense....again ... WHY CAN T THE SUMMER SPIRITS SET BE UPGRADABLE ???
you did not answer my question:(
I believe Artem did,and I quoted that above. The set would simply be too strong when upgraded.

Nailz

Reservist
, if we change that questline requirement
What quests ? I´m not talking about quests. I talk about the Sale. Since years the community give well economic tips about this sales.
The sets who be asked about are not there. The prices are still rediculous.
late changes not always possible.
Thats the point Mr. Chicken. I just want to know why the sale on beta is not started 1-2 weeks earlier ? That will give some time to implement most favoured sets. The price reduction has not a good chance to be, thats normal. But if you, as a salesman, know what youre customers want, why don´t give it to them ?
We always listen to our communities
You and Aweful of course ! Here in the beta. I will never ever say anything bad about your work here. With my experience on my home server, your work, communication and engagement are outstanding. In a 5 star ranking, you reward a 10. But speaking about "communities" more than beta, i can tell you something different. But that´ll be off topic.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
What quests ? I´m not talking about quests

The quest part comes from my quoted post.

I talk about the Sale. Since years the community give well economic tips about this sales.
The sets who be asked about are not there. The prices are still rediculous.

Now yes, we talk about sales. Yes, you and other players give us excellent feedbacks and tips about sales, I appreciate it, thank you to everyone, who is taking a part here. Some of the sets from the players "list" is missing, I can see it too, we tried to include many as possible for this sale, that's why some of the offers are time-limited, so other ones can take place for it. If you can't find what you liked to buy now, maybe our next sale will include it, I think we can both agree, we are trying to give variety about items through a year. So maybe some of the sets only get one sale per year, which doesn't mean, we don't aware players like them or not.
About the price, how much discount on these items want to you see? Some of already have, but if you think their asking price is still too much, share with us exactly the price for what item you want to see for the next sale(s).

Thats the point Mr. Chicken. I just want to know why the sale on beta is not started 1-2 weeks earlier ? That will give some time to implement most favoured sets. The price reduction has not a good chance to be, thats normal. But if you, as a salesman, know what youre customers want, why don´t give it to them ?

Good points about sale mechanics at beta. Definitely will ask about it more, but possible due to some internal game mechanic implementation, it can't be earlier sales here, but I will try to get more information about it. About price reduction, I think you can share us with any time any thought what you think as a fair price, don't think about maybe too late for doing that, because I already said, we are doing more sales per year, so maybe next sales that price will be implemented.

But speaking about "communities" more than beta, i can tell you something different. But that´ll be off topic.

You can always send us a ticket if something concern you, we will try to help you :)

Nailz

Reservist
@ChickenMcGuy Thank you for your words 8-)
I, and most of the german community, like to see this set, and we´re asking for years now. We are also okay with to spend nuggets, even to buy nuggets only for this.
https://wiki.the-west.de/wiki/Set_des_Holzmagiers (sry, found no english version). I think the price should be up to 5€ or less. Because the set is only for decoration, but very very requested since years.

In case of the animal boxes, i think 1000 nuggets are much to expensive. There only cute animals inside, a lot of course. But 500 nuggets for each, the farm animal and the dogs, are okay. Like the plant box, which i bought btw.
As a salesman, i will give the tip that there can be more profit by selling 100 times a 5ooer nugget item, instead of 20 times a 1000 nugget item. :wink:

Brings me to a question: Are all of these animals auctionable ? I bought the plants for my women and give it as a present to her. They`re auctionable.

just curious why the winter scarf is considered part of the one of a kind set, when it was included in the 'box with a gift' reward from some quest several years ago. It codes the same, so appears to be the same item. I have that scarf on every world I play, and I am sure many other people have it too. I noticed it last year when it was on sale, but forgot to report it.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
just curious why the winter scarf is considered part of the one of a kind set, when it was included in the 'box with a gift' reward from some quest several years ago. It codes the same, so appears to be the same item. I have that scarf on every world I play, and I am sure many other people have it too. I noticed it last year when it was on sale, but forgot to report it.
I did completely forgot about that. I am not sure as to why the scarf have been added and I do not think it will be removed from the set. I believe it was part of the quest so that everyone will, at least, have one item from it. But I will inquire regarding it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Are we going to ignore that Western Friday quest is not available and it was only available on 2017? Why? There are plenty of questline achivements that came out before 2017 and they are obtainable , what is the diference for this particular achievement? Why should I not be able to get this achievement? Its not like I have to buy nuggets so i can obtain it , IT IS A SIMPLE QUEST , it MUST be do able , how can I obtain this achievement? Can someone please telll me a LOGICAL answer behind this?

1) Not a premium achievement ( I dont need to spend nuggets to obtain it )
2) A simple quest like others that came out on 2017 with an achievement at the end and no one can obtain it after 2017?
3) There are PLENTY of quests that came before 2017 and after 2017 WITH achievements and they are STILL obtainable and doable

I did completely forgot about that. I am not sure as to why the scarf have been added and I do not think it will be removed from the set. I believe it was part of the quest so that everyone will, at least, have one item from it. But I will inquire regarding it.
but everyone can't have an item from a 'one of a kind' set. that removes the whole point of 'ONE of a kind'

Armada452

Reservist
It has indeed been delayed a bit, for which we apologize. Announcement has been updated.
normally you guys never make mistakes, so making one is not so bad ofc. #not

just too lazy to fix it now, this game is not so important anyway, as we can see with the pumpkin hunt.

njub