• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday Sale 2021 Discussion Thread

Deleted User - 117528

Any answer about the quest? I didn't make it last years and this years it's not here at all. why?

BLESSING

Reservist
...please explain to me why the Summer Spirits set, cannot be upgraded???...that is, the Unionist set can, it can attack and break us and we cannot defend ourselves accordingly ???...there are two sets that can only be bought on nuggets, it would be normal to make them equal for both categories of players, attack or defense....again ... WHY CAN T THE SUMMER SPIRITS SET BE UPGRADABLE ???

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Any answer about the quest? I didn't make it last years and this years it's not here at all. why?
The quest was only available when it first came out, in 2017.
...please explain to me why the Summer Spirits set, cannot be upgraded???...that is, the Unionist set can, it can attack and break us and we cannot defend ourselves accordingly ???...there are two sets that can only be bought on nuggets, it would be normal to make them equal for both categories of players, attack or defense....again ... WHY CAN T THE SUMMER SPIRITS SET BE UPGRADABLE ???

yea that set would be op if upgraded :P.. lvl 2 easy

Johnfage

Private First Class
in the annoucement you said that they will be firefighter,lucky set (and 2 more ) but in the sale they aren't... so the annoucement is wrong or the sale?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
in the annoucement you said that they will be firefighter,lucky set (and 2 more ) but in the sale they aren't... so the annoucement is wrong or the sale?

Please read it again, there is a different dates for each invidiual sales. They will be on sale, on their respective time period, so don't worry.
Firefighter chest and items from November 27th 09:00 until November 28th 09:00
Lucky clover chests from November 28th 09:00 until November 29th 09:00.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
So how are we supposed to get all achievements? If the questline has an achievement why should I not be able to do it so I can get it too? Why should I play since 2017 to get it? This is so dumb

Let me forward your request about changing the questline time requirement, if it pleases you. But bear in the mind, if changes will happen, there is a high probability, not will happen for this year, because the sale already started.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Let me forward your request about changing the questline time requirement, if it pleases you. But bear in the mind, if changes will happen, there is a high probability, not will happen for this year, because the sale already started.
Thanks, if you want to have a successful Achievement ranking you should make all Achievement to be obtainable by ALL players , there shouldn't be a time requirement or anything else , anyway in the end players who did that achievement 5-6-7-8 years ago should not have a problem with the one that did it this year or last year since it shows you when you completed the achievement and the one that completed 8 years ago should be more proud of himself.

P.s.Its not even a premium achievement that you need to buy nuggets to get it , its a simple achievement that shouldve had no time requirement as it fits to the theme we are right now.

Deleted User - 117528

Small wooden crate has no discount on local servers despite the fact that in local annoucement says that it will have. Is it normal ?

Deleted User - 115745

on our server colcord set was available just 15 minutes:)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Small wooden crate has no discount on local servers despite the fact that in local annoucement says that it will have. Is it normal ?
Please contact your local support team. I will also pass it on :).

EDIT: Discount will be added :).

Last edited:

Nailz

Reservist
not will happen for this year, because the sale already started.
Thats an interesting point !
Maybe i´m wrong, but is the Beta not the place for tests and Feedback in order to make it better for the live servers ?
All regarded improvements or suggestions will be forgotten next year and we start again.
Same procedure as last year miss InnoGames (Sophie) ? Same procedure as every year player (James) ! :wink:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Thats an interesting point !
Maybe i´m wrong, but is the Beta not the place for tests and Feedback in order to make it better for the live servers ?
All regarded improvements or suggestions will be forgotten next year and we start again.
It is, but it does not mean that this will result in immediate changes. There have been cases where this has happened but, unfortunately we will not be able to, possibly, change the quest this year. I will make sure the feedback is not forgotten for next year :).

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team

In addition to what Al has said, that's why I mentioned, if we change that questline requirement, maybe not possible implement now, because first, we need to test it. We got as request now, when this year event already planned to start, late changes not always possible.

That's not true. We always listen to our communities and do our changes relative to what we can do about that time. Likely, we are doing some changes respectively on feedbacks, if you are an active player and user here at the forum, you know that. I hope we can implement one again hereafter sales end.