• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday Sale 2021 Discussion Thread

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I dont know if im blind or not but I cant see any prices included in the anouncement , only the % discount
In the announcement, look for ''Would you like to know in advance how much these cost? Good, then have a look to our table''. Under it, there is a spoiler with the prices (towards the bottom of the announcement).

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM black friday mission from last years should be available from today but it's not. Why isn't available? And if something can be done..
If you are referring to the ''Western Friday'' questline, the quest is not repeatable. Thus, if you have completed it last year, you cannot complete it again this year.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
sets like the pike (Lucille), the lone rider, the Wright brothers plane diploma bicycle and or his set of clothes would have piqued my and others' interest.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I rather pay $3,5kk or UPO for Cortina's than spending nuggets.
No Summer Spirits? :P Current offer does not look attractive.
I was hoping Summer Spirits would be on sale. I will not be spending nuggets on those sets, sorry. Expensive and outdated.
Ive literally asked for behan horse and saddle before the sale annocement to be in the sale!! Now people ask for behan horse and saddle in this sale. They're decisions are lame and that's lame. Kinda tired of this management from behind. Soon they're gonna play this game by theirselfs. Oh stay, they don't play the game at all :njub:
NO lucille? :(
no Caribbean set?
sets like the pike (Lucille), the lone rider, the Wright brothers plane diploma bicycle and or his set of clothes would have piqued my and others' interest.

Thanks for the feedback, I will forward it to the team, to consider it, when planning future sales. If you got any more ideas about our sales, share them with us here as a reply or as a support ticket.

leandro.colo

Reservist
Hello chicken, since you are taking note ...
You know how many times they put lucile (5 times since it left or more I already lost count)
You know how many times they put Union 1 only time, you know how many times they put kodiak 2 times.

The most powerful sets do not come out, and while the outdated sets, they come out again and again.

Regarding the battles, the attacks are crap. Because they do not put the previous formula again, they are killing the game.

Cheers