• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday Sale 2021 Discussion Thread

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Cortina and Cortez will be in the Christmas bags. I do not believe it would have been practical to have them on sale. As for the Summer Spirits, I will try to push for these to be on sale sometime next year :).
We were actually promised last year that Cortina and Cortez would come back on sale during this year and it didn´t happen.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
that would be really cool Mister CM whether InnoGames is involved in the other department / construction site

Patronka

Reservist
This sale is very weak. Old, overpriced and weak set´s like Colcord, Golden, Carnival, Lonely Cowboy set... What the hell would we do with them? Also Fry was lately on sale. Lucky Clover weapon set for 2100? It´s a joke. I think Summer Spirit and Behan´s horse and saddle would be better. Or where is Josephine´s horse? We have the fan, and we can do nothing with it. I hope there will be pumpkin hunt because this whole so called event is an below average work.