• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday 2020 Sale Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
it says ' There will be three unique items for each world. The unique items on worlds may be different. '
I don't see any yet on beta.
I found 2 items on Arizona, Colorado and Dakota, so it would seem they should be on beta by now.
They will be on Beta later today :). There isn't a specific world order in which they start :)

mxj1

Private First Class
When was limit of 9,999,999 on an auction removed ? I wanted to bet 10 mil on shoes and karate belt to block it like every year but now I see that it's possible to bet more than 9,999,999 ?

DeletedUser500

When was limit of 9,999,999 on an auction removed ? I wanted to bet 10 mil on shoes and karate belt to block it like every year but now I see that it's possible to bet more than 9,999,999 ?
I think this post is reason enough to re-think these auction events.

why was winter scarf [item=570000] made part of one of a kind set, despite having been a quest reward in 'box with a gift' [item= 51870000] from Jan 2020 event? it can't be one of a kind when anyone who did that quest already had it. Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread but is has never been changed