• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday 2020 Sale Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I like how we get to see prices beforehand, unlike other Sales, but there seems to be some inconsistency.

For example it says %10 discount for J.Fry but it's same price as they were 2 previous times.

Btw not that I really care about the Set but weren't we gonna be able to get Lucky Clover items for free (somehow) this year?
I'm pretty sure that's what we were told last year.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I like how we get to see prices beforehand, unlike other Sales, but there seems to be some inconsistency.

For example it says %10 discount for J.Fry but it's same price as they were 2 previous times.

Btw not that I really care about the Set but weren't we gonna be able to get Lucky Clover items for free (somehow) this year?
I'm pretty sure that's what we were told last year.
I will look into the prices of the Fry sets. The Lucky Clover was part of an event (similar to the Harvester event), but the set was also available in a sale.

ayias

Sergeant
And also the western friday weapons are way to much 600 for a gun they should be like 450 each

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
The Lucky Clover was part of an event (similar to the Harvester event), but the set was also available in a sale.
Aye, and we were told that we could get the items of that Set with Coins next year, since a lot of people wasn't able to get enough coins for all set without spending Nuggets.
And also the western friday weapons are way to much 600 for a gun they should be like 450 each
Well, same price as ever.
Friday items have always been overpriced.. Soccer set is better but cheaper but not available during Friday sale :roll:

It's intentional you know. Because the real target of Friday set is the "new" servers where people are desperate to get Xp as fast as possible.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Hi there,

I was hoping for a set I can buy this black Friday, but nothing tickle me :D

Maybe next year, if I still be here :D

mxj1

Private First Class
Unlucky there won't be single items on sale: for example golden horse and saddle 3 years ago were sold for 800 and 400 nuggets , now it's only chest for 1500 xD

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Unlucky there won't be single items on sale: for example golden horse and saddle 3 years ago were sold for 800 and 400 nuggets , now it's only chest for 1500 xD
Why does it matter? Not really useful compared to the newer sets :D Nobody going to buy it :D

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Always someone will. Especially new servers.
Like I said, this sale is mainly targetting them.
Still best horse set for sector damage
Except Hp kills Damage so Damagers can't use it :p

But Tanks could yea, although if there is a Damager in sector with more than 80 sector damage.. it will be irrelevant.

mxj1

Private First Class
Except Hp kills Damage so Damagers can't use it :p

But Tanks could yea, although if there is a Damager in sector with more than 80 sector damage.. it will be irrelevant.
Yes it kills dmg but it's bonus SECTOR damage so full leadership player won't wear it, just 1-2 or 3people that are responsible for sector bonus in alliance, if someone has 250-300 sector dmg and leadership players will get 550-700 dmg per hit more it's pretty good ;p

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
So Union + Golden mount set on some noob instead of Union + Murrieta ..
about 80 more damage per hit for Damagers.. yea.. but nub will sacrifice too much Damage of himself.

mxj1

Private First Class
ye union +lonesome pants + golden + gringo/union weapons on some soldier and still can tank some hits on battle ;p

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Again no prison brothers set/avatar parts ;-;. :ded: Guess there is no hope even for like avatar parts like cards from old "gambler charms" (card,gun,rifle) or "prison brothers" to be available again to buy right.
Not to mention that prison brother set actually suits how i actually feel on my dead world for like already 3 years without option to move somewhere.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Again no prison brothers set/avatar parts ;-;. :ded: Guess there is no hope even for like avatar parts like cards from old "gambler charms" (card,gun,rifle) or "prison brothers" to be available again to buy right.
Not to mention that prison brother set actually suits how i actually feel on my dead world for like already 3 years without option to move somewhere.
I will ask to see if this can be done in some future sale :).

DeletedUser4903

Hey everyone! :D

Personally, the thing I'm most glad about in this sale is that the one of the kind items are together as a set. imbalance aside, it is a good look for the game to see all these standalone items being grouped together, but it really shouldn't stop here, as there are many other standalone items that would become useful again if they were put in a set. And to be honest, I trust that InnoGames will do something about this, as they've already started updating the mexican and indian set items (which is great for new worlds and new players)

I am pretty surprised, but pleasantly so, to see that InnoGames is (finally) trying to fix things, its a massive relief for me, and I'm sure for many others who were considering the future of this game. Great job @innogames @Diggo11 and @Al35ul CM

keep up the good work :)

DeletedUser500

I think the sets are fairly expensive (the trend for exchanging money for pixels is "MICROtransactions"), but I really hope this format is successful and we can rely less on pure gambling.
If we had "event currency" that you could collect leading up the these sales, it could totally replace gambling as the primary means of character advancement, which is a fantastic prospect to dream about.

Directly working or paying for the exact set you want, while "clicky events" provide plenty of buffs and old shop chests that we wouldn't want from the gambling events. You guys can make good content when you aren't laser-focussed on Tombolas and adding even more quests. :up:
Additionally this means you can tailor the sets offered based on the age of the individual worlds, no more 7 years of power-creep overnight.

Showing the price in advance and actually giving us plenty of advanced warning for a change is a great sign too. It looks like a wide choice of sets catering to many playstyles, but I admit, I'll have to search the wikis to see what they actually offer me, you should link the set's wiki page in the announcements.

Last edited by a moderator:
it says ' There will be three unique items for each world. The unique items on worlds may be different. '
I don't see any yet on beta.
I found 2 items on Arizona, Colorado and Dakota, so it would seem they should be on beta by now.