• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Welcome Muf-Muf

catalin1994

Private
Yay!

A new CM

Take your time to make this community better !
Much stuff to do around here!
Be better than diggo !!!
Last tip : do not used so many gold nuggets for future !

Good luck and welcome again,
cata :up:

DeletedUser2888

You are such a creep catalin
Trying to curry favor with the new CM will get you nowhere
He will soon find out everything about you :D
Now go and gets your moms permission to use your COMPUTER after your homework is taken care of
bye noob

I thought you quit?

You better behave yourself or the new CM won't like you any more than the previous one did ;)

DeletedUser584

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

It'd be even better if we could start off without any personal attacks (whichever way they're going). :)

DeletedUser3981

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

It'd be even better if we could start off without any personal attacks (whichever way they're going). :)

Welcome muf and i hope you bring a lot of good things

DeletedUser500

Welcome muf, congrats again :)

Probably a good thing to meet icey and catalin early, you'll be hearing a lot about/from them I imagine. :p

DeletedUser3460

Welcome Muf-Muf and thanks and best of luck to Diggo.

HelenBack

Private First Class
Welcome Muf-Muf! *HUGGLES!!!* :D Good luck keeping this crazy bunch under semi-control. lol

Sorry to see Diggo go as a CM... Will miss ya Diggo! *HUGGLES!!!* :D Good luck on the Dev team tho! You'll be a great addition to that team! :) <3

DeletedUser

welcome. Suggestion if we can not duel GM mods in beta, don't let them get a bounty on them. I am tired of looking at Trivia.

DeletedUser

Looks like you took care of it the same day my duel level took him out of my range. :D Someone get him.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Hello Muf-Muf
Is there a possibility of Increasing the allowable attendance in fort battles by 25% please?
We can fill a large fort easily and only 84 are allowed on attack and 70 on defense
Our Alliance, plus Angels of Death are getting well over 100 registering for the battles, so a lot of Fort Fighters cannot be ranked after registering and turning up for the battles
If that keeps happening we will lose their support

DeletedUser500

Good idea Icey, will also make tests for formula changes more relevant with real world numbers :up: