• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Welcome Diggo!

DeletedUser

Yay!

A new CM :D

Take your time to make this community your home and let's start to work all together coz indeed, much stuff to do around here!

Good luck and welcome again,
KiW

DeletedUser500

Horray for Diggo :D This is a very welcome change. Beta is my favorite world, but it's been dying recently, the forums here more so, it's just the same players complaining about everything over and over again, and InnoGames never replying :p

I think a bridge between the devs and the players is exactly what we needed for a long time. GL :)

DeletedUser

Hi there! :)

So "...having previously managed the international version of the game" means that is the past and now you're only responsible for the beta? That's good, I think Joony's biggest problem was being involved in & responsible for too much stuff...

What about announcing this news (your arrival) and eventually important new polls as an ingame server info (that thing popping up at login)?
Over the last few months, this forum got more an more deserted... whenever I took a glance in here, I was really surprised when another user was logged in, and almost shocked when I found a new posting :D

So advertise yourself, advertise the forum!
And good luck in reviving life in here! :up:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Thank you to both of you :)

I will certainly be attending to the game servers shortly, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, there is quite alot to do!

DeletedUser

Howdy Diggo !! Good to see you here !! hope you will have a great time leading this small community !

DeletedUser2888

Welcome here! Let's hope it will be positive for the beta community :)

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Well, well. Who have we here?

Howdy here!

I have got same questions.

What is plan for Amchitka?
When we get update, can we see somewhere change log? (all little or big update, if we can see what is new, can faster testing these)
In forum, when have got polling, and we voted, taking this results? (Looks like progress bar results.)

Sc, ChickenMcGuy

DeletedUser584

Nice, Diggo for beta-CM. This can only turn out to be good. Welcome and good luck with the new job! Seeing what you did on t-w.net, this server should be no problem for you. :D

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
What is plan for Amchitka?
Before I can say, I need to discuss that with the dev team as well as other community managers.

When we get update, can we see somewhere change log? (all little or big update, if we can see what is new, can faster testing these)
I will endeavour to post a changelog immediately with every significant update! Sometimes for smaller hotfixes there will be a delay or no announcement, depending on whether the patch affected what you see/experience in the game or was solely technical.

In forum, when have got polling, and we voted, taking this results? (Looks like progress bar results.)
The results will be included in my reports to the developers on various aspects of the game. Obviously this is just one source of input, so the polls are by no means guaranteed outcomes.

Nice, Diggo for beta-CM. This can only turn out to be good. Welcome and good luck with the new job! Seeing what you did on t-w.net, this server should be no problem for you. :D
Thanks! :)

DeletedUser3156

Congratiulations!
Have much fun and enjoy it :)
Ps: nice forum changes!

DeletedUser3407

Omg, all this praise is not good for him. Somebody tell him how much he sucks!